Chapter 9 the dream

I'd like to thank my new friend @JWEdwards, he's awesome guy who went out of his way to answer some of my writing questions.When I showed him my summery during one of my questions, he fixed it for me. When I went to his profile I saw he didn't have a lot of reads, like me, so we decided to help each other a little bit. So guys go check him out and to @JWEdwards, thank you for all you've done for me

________________________________________________________

As I'm laying here in this tub of warm water I'm wondering, why did a dolphin save me?, why did do I keep hearing dolphin sounds in my head?, why did I hear voices when I put my hand on Joe's belly?, why do the boy's eat only raw seafood and, why haven't my parents come for me yet, if they were coming here they should be here by now I think to myself. A little while later I'm starting to feel better, the warm water feels good on my sore body. Wait, why am I sore, I haven't pushed myself in the past two days? I ask myself, I then reach my right hand over to the shampoo bottle that sits on the right to me, it's a clear bottle with greenish purple shampoo inside.

When I start washing my hair, I get a hand full of the shampoo and rub it deep into my scalp. while I hive the shampoo a few minutes to do it's job I grab the body wash and start to wash my body, it looks similar in caller to the shampoo and smells similar to the shampoo too, same brand I think to myself. "Are you about done in there Zoe?" Joe asks as I finish washing the rest of the soap off, "Okay" I say as I use a hand towel hanging off to the side to wipe the excess water off my face. 

Joe walks in as I'm stepping out of the tub, "How are you feeling now?" Joe asks. "Better" I simply reply I dry myself off a little bit more than Joe shows me my shirt, it's a simple white night shirt with little blue stripes on it, but here's the thing the buttons are on the back instead of on the front."Why this shirt?" I ask Joe as I put the shirt on and Joe buttons it up in the back, "I just have a feeling you're going to need it" Joe simply replies, I then put on a pair of gray fuzzy pj pants, warms socks and then I walk out of the bathroom with Joe fallowing close behind.

Me and Joe go back downstairs to the Living room, there sitting on the couch is James looking very relaxed. As I walk towards him, James stands up and wraps me in a bear hug,. His strong arms wrap around my body pushing the air out of my lungs, "Can't breathe James" I gasp out, "Sorry" he says back as he lets go. "So what's for dinner?" I ask randomly, "Lobster Bisk soup" John replies back from behind the stove. "Well smells good, " I say, "Thanks, it will be ready in a few moments, James you and your brothers and Alisa go and wash up before dinner" John says as he starts to fill the bowls with soup. James turns around and starts to walk down the hallway that leads down to the boys bathroom, he is soon joined by all of his brothers, while Alisa and Lilly walk down the hallway that leads down to the girls bathroom.

After the rest of the kids come back from the bathroom, we all set down at the table to eat well all most all of us, Bryan doesn't join us James tells me it's because he's not feeling well, I take his word for it and start eating. All of us have got the homemade Lobster Bisk soup, but the other kids have raw seafood in their's I fortnightly didn't, as we're all eating I put my spoon down in my bowl, "Hey Joe when are my parents going to be here?" I ask looking towards her. Joe looks at the other end of the table at Pops, who gives her a shake of his head, Joe then goes back to eating. Pops then looks at me from the other end of the table and says "Don't worry we'll keep you safe, " which is the same thing he said the last time I asked "How do I know if they're safe if I don't know when they're coming I ask in a calmed tone."Your parents will always be with you" says John sitting at his place beside Joe, with that we all went back to eating.

After we finished dinner, me and James go straight to bed but, just before I'm about to fall asleep, something crosses my mind, "Are you and your family hiding something from me?" I ask, "Yes, we are" James replies to me with a sigh, "And what would that be?" I ask him "Can't tell you but, you'll find out tomorrow" he replies."Oh come-on James just a clue?" I ask in a winn, "Alright, it will blow your mind" and with that James falls asleep. Not long after that I too fall into a dreamless sleep, or so I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am inside a dimly lit room with a chair behind me and a large TV screen out in front of me, I walk over to it, great I'm having one of those dreams where I know I'm dreaming, I think to myself. Then pitchers start to flood the screne, like watching a movie. I see a white sailboat sailing across the sea softly in early dawn, the girl then falls off the boat as it moves forward quickly "Help!" the girl screams, but, no one comes, then I take a look, then my face quickly turns into shock when I realize that, that is my dads boat and the girl sinking in the water is me.As I watch the screen I start to sink to the bottom, I see the dolphin come to save me, but then after I black out the dolphin does something I'm not expecting it transforms into the boy I've known as James. "No, no, this is in-possible" I say in a shocked tone, the floor gives out and I fall down, down, down.

_________________________________________________________________  

Vote

commet

Fan

Fallow me and, I'll fallow you back

I hope you've enjayed it ;-)