Chapter 8 The dolphin calf

A big thanks to LarienOronra oh made my my new book caver, I love it I luve it I love it so much it's beautiful you did a great job on it so thank you again,  hope you like it.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

I wake up and look around the Bunk room, I can't see anything except for a little bit of light coming from the small slit underneath the door,Joe must be up I say thinking to myself. Sitting up on the side of my bed, I yawn and then stretch my arms out, as I do, I can see that everyone else is still in bed asleep careful not to wake anybody as I stand up, I slowly tiptoe across the room to open the door and step out into the hallway and close the door behind me, then I start walking up the hallway.

As I'm walking into the Kitchen Joe's starting to fill the buckets with the raw seafood, then she looks up at me and says "Good morning Zoe, I didn't know you were up until I saw you out of the corner of my eye" in a nice tone, "Good morning Joe, I didn't want to wake any of the boy's up so I tiptoed out of the Bunk room and up the hallway" I reply to her as I was walking over to the counter where she's standing. "Why bother tip toeing those boy's can sleep through a hurricane" Joe says with a giggle,"Hey Joe, do you mind if I help you fix breakfast?" I ask her in another yawn. "Sure, you can get a pear of gloves on and, C'mon over here, " says Joe as she picks up a box of white gloves and puts it on the side of the counter nearest to me, as I go around the right side of the counter I put on a pair of gloves and then slide in right beside Joe.

Just like yesterday morning Joe puts the fish it the bottom of the bucket, the shrimp on top of the fish, the squid on top of the shrimp and, the shell fish on top of everything else, "Why do you put the fish on the bottom, and then put all the other stuff on top of them?" I ask curious. "The fishes are their favorite part of meal time on one hand, but, Meanwhile, on the other hand the shellfish and shrimp are their least favorite things about meal time.If I put what they really want on top they eat the fish and that would be it, they wouldn't finish their meal. So we get them to eat what they don't want to eat first so that they can have what they really want" Joe replies to me

.

When me and Joe get down to the last two buckets, I can hear a pair of walking footsteps coming up the hallway, I'm expecting to see one of the boy's butt, it's Alisa coming into the kitchen. "Good morning Alisa deer, did you have a good sleep?" Joe asks her daughter,"Fine mom thanks for asking" Alisa mumbles as she walks over to the table and sits down in her seat. Not long after Alisa arrived in the kitchen that the boys start to show up, one of the last boy's to show up is James, he greets me in a bear hug and a big good morning. But the last one to show himself is Kyle. He's not wearing his T- shirt so I can see every detail of his body and I can also see that the scars don't just limit his face, On the right side of his body, there's a huge scar. It looks like something tried to take a bite out of him, What happened to Kyle? I ask thinking to myself.

"Zoe pull up a seat and, I'll make you some grits" Joe said still at the counter, "Actually mom since the rest of the boys want to eat right away, I was thinking I could take Zoe into the living room and we can watch a movie" James says as he walks over and rests his elbows on the counter. "Sure you can, as long as you ask her first" Joe says in s high tone as she turns around back towards the sink, James looks back towards me and asks "Do you want to go into the living room and we can watch a movie?" he asks in a happy tone. "I'd love to" I reply in a sweet sounding tone, "Well c'mon lets go" James says as I get out of the middle of the Kitchen and walk into the living room with him.