Chapter 2 thrown overboard

Back to Zoe's P.o.v

We end up having Turkey Sandwiches for dinner, witch, I don't mind. All three of us are sitting around a small table in a small kitchen below deck, putting my half eaten Sandwich down on my paper plate "Dad?." I ask looking up from his second Sandwich "What?" I reply is chewing his last bite.

"Dose this trip have anything to do with my birthmark on my left shoulder?" I ask from across the small table.

He looks over to mom who's sitting beside and mom looks back, and gives him a look, "Why do you ask that?: he asks me with his arms crassest

"I just have a feeling." I reply as look over my left shoulder at my birthmark.Them I pick up what's left of my Turkey Sandwich and once begin eating.

As long as I can remember, or at least as long as I've been able to see over my left shoulder I've had a strange birthmark on my left shoulder. It's wide five point star with a blue anchor inside of it. I've had to wear long sleeve shirts to cover it up ever since my first day of pyre-school strangely enough mom has the same one and she doesn't know where it came from or what it mends, or she won't tell me.

I get up from the table and throw my paper plate in the trash can "I'm going to be listening to my music player some more on the couch." I say as I walk past the table where my mom's sill sitting

"Okay." my mom says as she's still sitting at the table her hands, looking like about she's about to crack her knuckles "Have fun." my dad says as he's at the kitchen sink washing his hands I walk to the living area part of the boat. I sit down on the small couch and pop my ear buds back in and begin listening.

Robert's P.o.v

Shelly stands up from the table and walks over towards me at the kitchen sink "So what is about to happen to her?" I ask as Shelly walks up beside me "She should be hearing the sounds in a few moments now." Shelly replies with a sigh.

Back to Zoey''s P.o.v

A few moments after the song starts to play I get a low buzzing' sound in my head followed by what sounds like dolphin talk this causes both of my ear buds to pop out, but I chalk it all up to it's late, I'm tired and I've got to go to bed. So I press the stop button on my music and say "Goodnight mom, Goodnight dad I'm going to bed." I say as I'm getting up off the couch "Okay, Goodnight Hun." Dad replies. Once I go into my room, I walk over pull the covers back climb into my bed, pull the covers back over me close my eyes and go to sleep in less than a moment.

 Around dawn or before dawn. I wake up and I'm sill hearing Dolphin sounds in my head. But this think it a pod of Dolphins is swimming around the boat and since I've always loved Dolphins I want to check-in out. So I get out of bed and walk out of my room without putting' my life jacket on. Ones on deck I first walk over to the right side of the boat. When I don't see anything I move over to the left side. I don't see any Dolphins but I can see that the boat is moving slow yet silent like a ninja "Dad must have the boat on autopilot. When I don't see anything on the back of the boat I go around to the front of the boat. I climb onto the spot I was in earlier today, or yesterday. I can tell it's a full moon out tonight a thin layer of cloud has blocked out most of the light. I'm imagining I'm in that movie Titanic, which by the way, if the worst chick-flick over, and my dad thinks so too. So when we're at home and when I know my mom's going to watch it. Dad and I will go into the living room, I sit down on the sofa and watch Men in bleach. something like that. Something causes the front of boat to jerk forward hard tossing me into the freezing water.

The waters freeing frozen my closet are soaked. I start to go under "HELP!." I yell. But nobody comes. I can't stay up any longer my head goes under water, As my body is sinking lower and lower I start to blackout but it seems that the cloud that was covering the moon has past, can see silhouettes of something swimming towards me, I can tell just by the way it swims in the water that's it's a Bottle-nose Dolphin. As I blackout I feel the Dolphins body wrap around my by body and then my whole body goes numb. Now all around me all I see is darkness. 

 __________________________________________________________________________________

 Sorry for the short Chapter guy's

Remember to

Comment if you like it

Vote

Fan

 Also remember

If tou fallow me, I'm going to fallow you back