Chapter 3 Welcome to sunset cove

When I open my eyes, it's not the Dolphin starring back at me. But a black haired boy with light green eyes weeing just a pair of black Sumatrans starring back at me instead "Welcome to sunset cove. I'm James, painter and you are?" he asks as he holds out his left hand for me to shake

 As I sit up I realize that I'm on a white sandy beach "I'm Zoe Martin." I say as I hold out my left hand and we shake hands. "Do want me to carry you back to my family house?" him a as I stand up "No thanks. I'll just follow you." I reply "Zoe do you really want to get sand all in your socks?" James asks jokey as he points is finger towards my socks

I look down and see that I'm still in my socks. My socks are still damp and I know that damp and sand don't mix. I put my hands on my legs and I find out my PJ's are still a little damp as well. James walks over to me "Put your arms around my neck." He says as I turn around and face him. As I put my arms around James neck, he lifts my body up and then puts me in his arms "Hold on." he says as he starts to walk.

James carries me a few miles in till we get to the house. The house looks like an original  beach house with the palm tree leaves on the roof.flattened beach stones for the walkway, and some brown pullers at the front of the house.

As we come to the White front door James puts me down and then says "All right take your sock off Zoe. I don't think you want to walk around the house with wet socks." "Good idea." I say as I bend down. I start with my right sock. Then my right sock, then I pick my sock up "What I'm I going to do with these once we get into the house?" I ask him as stand back up with both my socks in my right hand. "Just put them down by the door. My mom will wash them." He replies "Wait, won't your mom get mad at us if we do that?" I ask James in a concerned voice "No she won't. We do it all the time." he replies. I take a step back "Huh we?" I ask in shock "Yeah, me and my brothers" he explains to me. As he reaches and grabs hold of the gold door knob I ask "Are you sure it's okay?" James looks back to me "I'm sure." James replies as he slowly turns the doorknob.

 James Opens the door slowly. And we step inside the threshold of the house. I drop my socks in a corner by the door and then I start to look around. The house on so big that from the look of it you should call it a beach mansion. To my left is the kitchen it has hardwood floors, light brown cabinets, granite counter tops and, a black stove with a black stove top. "Mom, she's here!" James calls out .I woman with long black hair and, the same colored eyes at me and my mom do walks out of the kitchen, she also looks like she's going to have a baby soon. As she walks over towards us. I can see she's been crying because she has tears in her eyes, but as comes over towards us she blinks and the tears disappear. "Hi, I'm Joe Pointer and, I'm James mother." She says as she holds out her hand, "I'm Zoe Martin. Nice to meet you, " I say as I shake her hand "Mom, she's got a pair of white sock by the door, I need you to wash Please?" James asks." Joe nods her head. Then she feels my damp PJ's "James while I get Zoe into a change of new cloths. I want you and your brother's to get your cloths on as well and, get ready for breakfast." Joe says James nods and speed walks away and out the front door.

 Joe takes me down a long hallway and, into a big bedroom with nothing inside apart from two huge walk in closets, one of them is in the left upper side of the room and the other is in the right upper side of the room. The ones inside the closet on the right side which has nothing inside it Joe asks "So Zoe, What styles do you like? Are you a dress and the dress shoe kind of parson or, are you a tomboy?""I am a straight up tomboy. Give me a T-shirt am a pear of the shorts and I'll be happy" I reply in a happy tone. Joe stands up and says say no more. I'll be back in a few moments." Then she walks out closing the door behind her. Inside the closet. I'm sitting on a long wooden bench and, with a mirror on the wall behind me. The closet door also his mirror on it too.As I look around I then realize that it's not a closet, I'm in but a dressing room. Joe comes back in the dressing room a few moments later with white T-shirt sea a pair of sea foam green shorts a pair of black flip-flops and, pair of white sneakers. Joe sets the cloths on the bench on my right hand side "Oh when you take your.Cloths off just drop them at the door and when I come to get you I'll take them and I'll wash them for them for you." she says as she's standing inside the doorway "Okay" I say. Then Joe walks out one again and closes the door. I then strip off my PJ's that are purple with golden stars all over them and put them on the floor and, the same thing goes for my underwear Then I put on the T-shirt underwear shorts and. The sneakers. I leave the flip-flops on the beach because I don't like wearing flip-flops inside houses. Then I call from Joe. The door opens silty and Joe peaks his head around and picks up my dirty close up. As she's going back out she asks "Zoe do you think you can get back to the kitchen by yourself. Or do you need help?" "No thanks. I'll find my way back." I reply to her. Joe leaves the door open silty and I step out and start to walk walk back towards the kitchen.

I get back to the kitchen in no time at all. When I sit down threes !3 boys and two girls in the same room. 12 of them are sitting at the table, but, James is standing in the corner of the room. When I sit down on the left side of the table James walks over and sits down in the chair to the right hand side of me, it was like he was waiting there for me. Then Joe walks in she looks right at me, smiles at me and says "Well you you've found your way to the kitchen by yourself" "Beginners luck" I say with a chuckle to my voice and everyone all dies out laughing"All right guys, that's enough" Joe says as she sits down on the other aide of the table from me and James "James do you want to be the one to introduce our guest?" Joe asks him. James nods and stands up "Everyone this is Zoe Martin." As soon as James says my name everyone stops laughing's and the room falls dead silent. "Alright, now it's time for you guys to introduce your selves." James says as he sits back down in his chair, "We'll go from oldest to youngest." says Joe. 

The short brown haired boy with the gold eyes and with a scar that stretches from his nose goes down his cheek and ends at his jaw bone on the far right hand side of the table stands up from his chair "Zoe this is my 19 year old Kyle. My oldest brother." "Hi, nice to meet you, " I say happily Kyle just looks at me. Then a girl with red long and hazel eyes to the left hand side of Kyle stands up from her chair "Zoe This is Lily Martha. Kyle's fiance." "Hi." I say, She looks at Kyle, and Kyle give her a nod "Hi, " she says softly, "Yeah Kyle's the leader, protector of his younger brothers." Joe says as I turn my head towards her.

The girl with shoulder lathe Carly brown hair to the left hand side of Lily stands up from her chair. "Zoe this is my 17 year old sister Alisa. This time instead of saying anything. I just nod my head. Alisa nods her head and sits back down "Alisa is a lone wolf type of girl." Joe say. Then James Leans over towards me, I turn my head to the left so he can whisper into my ear "She can also be a pain in the butt when she wants to be." he whispers I chuckle,

The next boy that stands up, looks a lot like James but with brown eyes "This is Jordan he's my 15 year old brother." says James. I look at Jordan but instead of saying anything he sits back down in his chair in his chair. I look over towards Joe as she's getting up from her chair "Jordan's the quiet one." Joe says as she's walking towards Jordan's chair But he's the sweetest soul on the face of the earth." Joe says as she strokes Jordan's hair. Then Jordan rubs his head up against Joe's right side, I can't help think of a dog or of a cat when when they rub up against you "Awe I love you too." Joe says as she strokes Jordon's hair one last time before walking back to her chair and sitting down once more

The next boy that stands up has blond hair and blue eyes "Zoe this 16 year old adopted brother Logan A.K.A Romeo because, he has a way with the ladies." says James. Then I look towards Joe "As James was saying Logan's the player of the bunch." says Joe as she gets up from her chair.

The second to last boy to sand up look just like James "Zoe this is my twin brother Jeremy. And he's a prankster. Any prank you can think of he's pulled it," says James.

And last but not least my youngest brother Bryan he's Ten. And he's the smart one, and the chatterbox. So if you want to find out something new. Don't go to the computer. Go to him." says James I smile and wave as I get sparkles in both of my eyes. Right then Lily and Kyle start to kiss each other and Logan is looking at Kyle like I'm going to kill you. Why would Logan look at his older brother like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to

Comment if you like it

Vote

Fan

 Also remember

If tou fallow me, I'm going to fallow you back