♣ Chapter (2)

An hour had passed now since I made that flashback. And yet I have to tell the rest of what had happened. Uhhh okay okay¡¡

Flashbacks to the previous situation:-

I kept weeping inside that car for like two hours until the car stopped. I felt numb! Like, now I wasn't terrified or anything because I got terrified enough of what has happened to me.

They got out of the car as someone carried me up outside. My gaze was lowered to the ground, I didn't care about anything happening to me next, I felt hopeless and I wanted to die!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I was now locked up inside a dirty tiny storage room. I couldn't breathe from the dust covering every inch of everything in the room. It had like different kinds of stuff, probably stolen.

The room was so dark too, the only light I was able to see was coming from the edges of the metal door.

My whole body was exhausted! My state couldn't be described neither physically nor emotionally. If I even tried to explain, I'd end up explaining for like two days or more!!!

I closed my eyes and managed to lose conscious. I didn't want to live!! I didn't have the strength to cry more!! So I just lost conscious.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

*Subconsciously*

"10....,20,....,30...,40....,50....,60,.....,70....,80.....,90.....,100....., I'm coming! I'll find you all!" I sang the last part as I ran excitedly searching for Dan and Scar.

I searched inside the dining room as the smell of the Pepperoni Pizza filled my nostrils. Auntie Annabella must have placed it on the table for dinner.

I found the curtains wrinkled as it was slightly moving from its place. I smirked to myself knowing that one of them must be hiding there.

I slowly approached the curtains and moved them away squealing: "hahaaa I found yooouuuu!!"

Danny laughed as he quickly ran away from me to reach the winning checkpoint but I chased him until I gripped the hem of his shirt instead. I laughed a lot as I wandered with my eyes searching for Scarlette now only to hear a loud squeal with her voice singing "Checkpoint!!".

"Dan, you lost, it's your turn now" Scar teased.

A metallic voice appeared now singing "My lovely kids!!". Our eyes all turned in anticipation towards Auntie Annabella who passed our room holding a tray which had three cups of hot milk-chocolate, our favorite!

"Dinner is ready, who's going to eat Pepperoni Pizza!?!?" Auntie squealed in excitement.

"Me of course!!" We all squealed in a monotone running to the dinning room.

I ate three slices as I started eating the fourth now. We were chitchatting now and the 'death and life' topic just came up out of nowhere in our talk. Dan was the one who started that topic!

"Do you know that murders happen out of nowhere, as they cannot ever be expected to happen" Dan told me.

"I don't understand, what do you mean?!"

"I'll explain to you, remember the day Auntie Cara died?" He told me looking in my eyes.

Uuuuuuhhhhh, Mommy!!! I remembered! But I couldn't't figure the memory out!

"Mommy!? Uhhh! Yeah! But how?! Did she....die?!" I replied with messed up thoughts.

"Yes, Auntie Cara died! Remember when you were stuck by some thugs and then they butchered your mother?!" He told me again.