V2 Chapter 1:Food Fight

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Yang:This oughta be good. (catches another grape)

Ruby:A dream that one day, the five of us would come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!

Weiss:Did you steal my binder?

Ruby:(doing peace sings) I am not a crook.

Y/n:Wait, didn't you gals do this In the previous volu- I mean when you found my shop?

Ruby:That was last semester. This semester will be kicked off with a bang

Yang:I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Ehh!? Guys? Am I right?

Y/n:Yang, how much do I have to pay you to stop making jokes?

Yang:No amount of money can make me stop my awesome jokes!

An apple hits Yang's head which was thrown by Nora. Nora boos Yang for her joke while Yang growls back.

Ruby:Look guys, it's been a good two weeks, and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But classes start back up tomorrow. Which is why I've taken the time to schedule series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss:I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

Yang throws and apple back at Nora, but misses, making Nora laugh at her.

Y/n:I mean, it can't be that bad... Right?

Blake:I don't know. I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss:Sit out or not, I think I will we spend this last day we should do it as a team.

Y/n:Whoa, that's new. Fake Weiss alert!

Nora:(off screen) I got it!

Weiss:Make fun of me all you want Y/n, (stands up) but I for one think that-

Suddenly, a pie hits Weiss's face, cutting her off. As the pie falls off, RWBY looks over at JNPR to see Jaune, Skylar, and Pyrrha with shocked expressions, Ren face-palming, and Nora pointing at Ren hoping to pass the blame. It wasn't long before students around them noticed what happened, and two words started a war.

Random student:Food fight!!

We now cut outside to see Sun with a blue-haired boy walking up to the along the cafeteria to get inside.

Blue hair:Man, that's harsh.

Sun:So then the three of us were fighting side by side, and she was super fast while he was shooting at everyone and then I threw a banana at a guy, which sounds gross but it was awesome!

Blue hair:Nice!

Sun:Right? And the best part is, they're both faunuses! But her being a faunus is a secret, okay?

Blue hair:Got it.

Sun:And not a "I'm going to go tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back" secret! I'm talking secret secret!

Blue hair:Woah, chill out man, okay? I got it. I got it.

Sun:You better.

Blue hair:What about the other one?