V3 Chapter 2:Truth

As Melissa, Skylar, and Y/n were about to enter the building, the door opened before them, revealing Ozpin and Glynda.

Ozpin:Hello you three, are you enjoying some family time?

Melissa:(rubs Skylar's and Y/n's heads) Yep!

Ozpin:Good, now if you would excuse us, there's a fight to break up.

The two walk past the three. They look at each other confused until they looked back, seeing a man and a women fighting in the courtyard, with Ironwood walking towards them already followed by some robots and Penny.

Y/n:Woah! I wanna check it out!

Y/n ran towards the fight, followed by Skylar. Melissa sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

Melissa:What did those two do this time...

Melissa soon followed, as the three came close, they her Ozpin talking to the students.

Ozpin:Now now everyone. There is a sanction fight happening just around the corner at the colosseum, that I can assure you has better seats, and popcorn.

Glynda:Break it up, everyone! We will take care of this mess.

Ironwood:(to the women) Let's go.

He starts to walk towards Beacon, with the women, Atlas robots, and Penny following him. Y/n was looking at the women, getting a sense of deja vu, when he heard Ruby yelling.

Ruby:Uncle Qrrrrroow! (Clings to his arm) Hi.

Y/n:Wait, that's her uncle?

Skylar:Appears so, but who was the other one?

Melissa:That would be Winter.

Y/n:Let me guess, she's somehow related to Weiss.

Melissa:Yes.

Ozpin:Melissa. (she turns to him) Would you care to follow.

Melissa:Of course. (turns back to Y/n and Skylar) I'll see you two later, okay?

Y/n-Skykar:Okay.

Melissa turns and heads inside with Ozpin, Glynda, and Qrow.

Skylar:What now?

Y/n shrugged in response. Before Skylar could say anything, they heard yelling behind them.

???:Skylar! Y/n! Heeeyy!

They turn to see Ruby running up to them.

Ruby:Did you see my uncle!

Y/n:Yeah, we did. So he's the one who taught you how to use a scythe.

Ruby:Yep! He so cool! So, where are you two going?

Y/n:Not sure really, we were going to catch up with my mom, but Ozpin has called her with him for some reason.

Ruby:Well, you wanna play video games?

Y/n:Sure!

Skylar:Well, you two have fun. I'm going to find my team.

Skylar walks off, leaving to other two to walk towards Beacon to play games. Meanwhile, with Melissa, she, Ozpin, Glynda, and Qrow we're on the elevator heading to Ozpin's office. Once they reach the top floor, the doors open to reveal Winter and Ironwood.

Winter:What were you thinking!?

Ironwood:If you were one of my men I would have you shot!

Qrow:If I was one of your men, I'd shoot myself.