Chapter 18

Rin kneeled in horror as he saw Yukio's face pale and Yukio started to scream and shoot bullets aimlessly at him before he ran off.

That night... Shiro had been declared alive and was put in a coma and was later brought out of it weeks later but on that same day... Rin was found dead in the same forest from that night. Yukio had killed his brother all because he couldn't control his emotions, he blamed himself continuously and he wanted his father to hate him for it but yet Shiro couldn't he couldn't lose another son. 

But... the guilt isn't as bad since it has been twelve years now. Yukio liked to concentrate on his work but he still gave time to be with his fiance, Shiemi and family, the church and his kid. Rin. They'd named him after him. And now his duty as a father called.

Yukio went into find his son crying in his bed. "Hey, what's wrong?" He hugged his son and looked at his clock, 2:30am. "They're scary!" The boy continued to cry. "Who's scary?" "The demons! They killed you and mommy! They all need to die! They're all evil!!!" The boy screamed and Shiemi stood at the door having a sympathetic look when Yukio turned to her looking sad. "They're not all evil," Yukio said. "How would you know?" The boy asked still crying. "Why don't I tell you a story of a nice demon, he was kind and caring and! He has the same name as you!" Yukio booped the boys nose and the boy laughed and sniffled again. 

Time skip

"See, not all demons are evil." Yukio smiled finishing his story. "How do you know this so well without a book?" The boy asked tiredly finally falling asleep. "Well...I was that demon's family..."

I hate and love this ending at the same time.