Chapter 4

(Rin pov)

I woke up to find myself alone on Yukio's bed and I looked over to the window that was beside the door I saw it about afternoon, maybe early morning. I was still in my demon form, not that I minded. I thought about the past events just laying there on my stomach and legs before I got up accordingly. Front legs going to back like a dog would. I jumped off the bed and landed with perfect balance.

I walked over to the door with my claws sometimes hitting the wooden floor creating a nice click/tap sound. I was too short to reach the door no so I moved my tail up to the door nob and wrapped it around it and twisted it and opened the door. Squeezing my front paw between to open the door more before squeezing my little horned head through along with the rest of my body. I soon heard the door slam behind me making me jump. 'That almost slammed on my tail! That would have hurt like hell!' I think thankfully and terrified that I could have had a very painful tail for the next hour.

I sigh as I see stairs at the end of the corridor. 'Why... Just why. My greatest enemy.' I was not good with stairs in my demon form, I guess you really could call it my demon form now that I had officially been confirmed as a demon by my own father. I took a breath and took each step a step at a time but of course, I messed up and fell, rolling down the stairs and landing with a loud squeak.

(Yukio pov)

I and dad were sitting at the table and I was drinking coffee while dad went through some files that the Vatican asked him to go through. The clergymen were just doing some jobs around the monastery. Suddenly there was a loud squeak. 'What was that?' I ask and out of curiosity I and dad both get up heading to the stairs where it came from. We were confused as to where the sound came from until we looked down and there he was.

(Shiro pov)

I looked down to see Rin, the small white fluffed Rin shaking his head as I presumed he had just fallen down the stairs and gave a... Squeak? He brought a paw up to his head to try and help the pain and then proceeded to let it hand as it was his middle paw. He opened his eye and looked up wide-eyed, staring at us.

He suddenly took a sharp breath and quickly ran towards the church seats and me and Yukio proceeded to follow him after we had come out of our trans of starring.

He came to a halt and frantically looked around, "Rin." I said in a small soft voice but it was a little stern hoping for him to listen to me. He jumped turning around and took a step back and leaning back on his legs like a cat would when it's scared and trying to protect itself. My face softened when I saw the fear in his eyes though. Suddenly he looked left and pounced forward running. I turned and saw him running before he was picked up by the tail by no other than Yukio who knew a tail was very painful to be pulled for a demon. He was now hanging upside down and whining before trying to curl upwards and scratch and claw at the hand holding his tail. His new growl turned back into whines I instantly told to let him go as it was hurting him.

Rin was on the move again, scurrying away and ended up hiding under the altar that was draped in a long cloth. I went over and lifted the cloth placing it on top of the later. I saw Rin's eyes glow a vibrant blue in the dark with only a little light seeping in. He shook in fear and I instantly realized I had let this happen... 'How could I let this happen? He should never be afraid of me or Yukio or anyone in the church for that matter.' "Rin, come out from under the altar we're not going to hurt you." I tell him and he does not oblige. "No." I was a little shocked he could speak in his for we had newly learned about since he had not talked in it I had no idea he could and nor did Yukio who was equally shocked as I was. I snapped out my shock and asked why. I shot Yukio a concerned look and he shrugged his shoulders just as concerned as I was.