Chapter 2

(Rin pov) Okumura twins are nine

'What are these things?' I thought as I was walking back from school with Yukio. It had been a week since the 'incident' happened. I started to wack my hands about trying to hit the small black flying things. I had been able to see them since I transformed into that... Thing? But I had only noticed them a few days ago. No-one else seems to see them. I couldn't see them till now so maybe it's just some weird thing, I don't know. "Hey Rin what are you doing?" Yukio asked as he looked at me watching my hands about. 'Oh shit, I forgot he was here! Think of something! Quickly!' I thought as I panicked searching for an answer but I also realized throughout the week I've been doing that a lot lately. Panicking. Since the incident, I keep panicking. "Uhh... There was a fly! Yeah!" I said pulling my hands to my sides instantly. "A-Alright." My little brother continued to walk as he grabbed the straps of his backpack and looked down t the ground. 

Time skip

(Rin pov) Okumura twins are ten

I had skipped away to an alley as I told my dad I was going to the park and he lets me go alone as he trusts that I'll be okay and won't get into any trouble. 

I closed my eyes and thought about the form I had taken two months ago. I began to feel the heat that I had before. I opened my eyes to find myself low on the ground, everything big around me. I brought my paw to my view and nodded knowing I had transformed. I tried to walk but failed and tumbled forward landing on my but and letting out a squeak. It sounded a little like a squeaky toy but more like a cute animal. I was shocked looking left and right wondering if it was really me who made that sound. 'That wasn't me... Right?' With that supposition, I got up and got an idea. "Lots of animal walk on four legs and they find it easy so why can't I!" I got the idea and instantly tried it hoping it would work. I took a deep breath and lifted my middle left paw of the ground and almost fell but got my balance back, I then proceeded to lift my right paw of the ground. I almost fell, again, but got my balance back and let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. "Well, here we go," I said with then proceeding to try and walk on four short legs. As I expected I triple. Over time I got it but still tripped over every few steps. But hey! Practice makes perfect.

Over months of practice, I got there, being able to walk on all fours then running, and then doing the same practice on six paws. When I transformed back the second time I had white hair, a tail, and pointed ears and the same eyes as my other form. I had to hide that too but I did it the same way as transforming. I felt like I could sleep in that form, it was so comfy and warm but at the age of ten and a half, I came to the realization of how terrible it would be if my dad and Yukio found out. So I stopped transforming all together, it's been five years since I last transformed. I'm in pain all the time from not transforming but it's fine! It's for a good cause...

I also had the feeling of ever since I transformed the second time I was being watched. And now I know why...

 And now I know why