Chapter 7

(Rin pov)

I had ended up falling asleep in my demon form after I raced upstairs in a rage after a fight with my old man. I got up and hopped onto the floor and transformed into my human form. Or at least my more human-looking form. I saw Yukio wasn't in his bed and then proceeded to look out the window to see the sun setting. 'What a pretty view...' I picked up a towel and went to the shower, bringing a change of clothes with me.

As I said my more human form I now had my white hair which I grew to a little longer than shoulder length. I had actually forgotten about it until recently, specifically after I told everyone about me. I also realized my white tail was there and I'm not a fan of it so I knew I was going to hide it anyways. I got my pointed ears too and sharpened canines. I can easily hide this form though but I don't think I will. Not really a point to it. 

I got out of the shower and dressed in some black jeans and a blue t-shirt with an orange monster type thing on it. I then looked in the mirror and realized my tail was still out so I wrapped it around my waist. I put my towel and old clothes in the washing basket and then went under my bed to find a small box with hair bobbles, hair clips, and a brush. I quickly brushed my hair getting all the most out and then proceeded to tie it in a loose messy man bun type style. 

Once I was ready I went tot he door but paused at a thought. 'What will happen when I go downstairs?' I just had a fight with my old man and now I have a completely new look, at least to them. I gave a sign, "might as well go downstairs anyway." I say as I go downstairs to find no-one. "Must have all gone out," I say as I make my way to the kitchen. I was particularly hungry so I decided to make dinner, Sukiyaki. 

I sat down in my normal seat, left of where Yukio normally would sit. I had made enough for everyone if they wanted any for when they come back at only god knows o'clock. I begin to eat.

Time skip

(Rin pov)

As I was eating I heard the door open and froze about to put a bit of my meal in my mouth. 'Shit! I was hoping to have more time to prepare myself for this!' I think to myself as I put down my cutlery.

(Yukio pov)

I and everyone else had just gotten back from doing an errand at True Cross. Mephisto wanted us to do it specifically probably because he knew what was going on at home. But I'd say it was because mainly Rin needed space. I went to the kitchen to get some food but found Sukiyaki sitting there ready to eat. "Rin made food!" I shout to the others. They all come in and take a bowl of it and I go ton the dining room and freeze when I see a white haired male sitting there but relax a bit when Rin turns slowly facing me. I was still shocked because well, he had white hair and pointed ears. Shiro slides past me and stops before going up to Rin. "What happened to you?" He asks, not rudely of course. "Umm... You may want to take a seat as this will take some time to explain. We all obliged and sit down eating and listening to Rin's explanation. 

(Third person view)

"I see," Shiro says. "I also have a white fluffed tail, well it's only furry at the end the rest is kinda silky.  

Rin then continued to eat and everyone did so as well. After dinner, Yukio helped Rin wash and dry the dishes. After the chores, Yukio went to do his own thing and Rin went on the hunt for his dad.

(Shiro pov)

I hear a knock on my door and I say a 'come in' loud enough for whoever it was to hear me. The door opens and Rin comes in closing the door behind him. "Rin, you alright? You need something?" I got up and went round to him. he was looking at the ground fiddling with his fingers and I could tell what he was going to say with his earlier actions. "I... I-I... I'M SORRY FOR THE WAY I ACTED EARLIER TODAY!" He spat out obviously having a hard time getting it out. He was slightly bowing in apology. I'm not very surprised but Rin isn't the type of person to apologize, or at least most of the time. But then I burst out with laugher. "STOP LAUGHING OLD MAN!" He yelled at me in embarrassment and clutched my stomach. "Y-You think it was... It was earlier today?" I questioned between laughs. "Wh-What?" He asks confused as I calm down. "That happened yesterday, you've been asleep for over a day." I compose myself still smiling. "Ohhh... oops." He says while looking away and rubbing the back of his head. "Nah, don't worry about it," I tell him and he looks at me and smiles. "Still I'm so-" There was a loud crash and then a roar and I sprung into action and instantly running downstairs with Rin following. And there seemed to be some mid-class demons of Astaroth's kin that got in. 'I'll have to make the barrier stronger.' I think but I forgot soon after as I sprung into action. But there was a new surprise on it's way.

 But there was a new surprise on it's way