Chapter 5

Sorry for the late update I actually forgot, I'll make an alarm next time.

(Third person view)

It's been two weeks since everything happened and Rin has just been sleeping and waking up every few days. A lot of the time Rin will just walk up to people and lays on their lap if they're sitting down. To them, it's a privilege to have such an adorable and fluffy demon sleeping on their lap.

Hey dad, come look at this." Yukio whispered as he leaned back to look at his dad from outside the kitchen, he motions for his fad to come. Shiro quickly walked over being quiet. He went up in the doorway beside Yukio as Yukio leaned against the doorway crossing his arms. 

They looked down to find the six-legged white fluffed demon at the bottom of the counter sitting but looking agitated and energetic. "What is he doing?" Shiro asked quietly. Rin would have been able to hear them with his enhanced hearing if he had not been so concentrated on what he was doing. "Just watch, he's been doing this for about ten minutes now." Yukio then walked away and came back with a  camera and started recording. He found what Rin was doing quite cute and funny.

Suddenly Rin jumped and managed to get his paws on the counter and tried to get his back and middle feet up but failed miserably. Again... He fell and landed on his back and rolled to his stomach so he could stand up once again and got ready to pounce up.

(Rin pov)

'This fucking counter!' I looked up at my new enemy and challenge. I was ready to jump again and my tail wagged in agitation and wicked the floor with a thump each time. I bounced up once again but banged my head on the counter edge and fell down and gave my usual load squeak. I let out a growl as I looked back at ledge while rubbing my head with my paw. 'That's it!' I immediately push energy to my back and sprout my white wings.

I never used my wish because I couldn't use them very well, I hadn't practiced with them much and plus I wasn't a big fan of them in general. I flapped and let myself fly up and as soon as I was high enough I gripped onto the edge with my claws and pulled myself forward landing on the counter and my winds going back into my back. 

(Third person view)

"Wait, what?" Yukio said quietly. "He has wings?" Yukio questioned and Shio was just as shocked as he was. The younger continued to video Rin's shenanigans as his wings disappeared. He then proceeded to grab the doorknob on the cupboard and stepped backward opening the cupboard. He snuck under the door and then sat down on the counter just looking in the counter thinking about what he was going to have to eat then decided on biscuits. He put his paws on the cupboard floor with his middle paws and grabbed a pack of biscuits with his front paws and dragged the biscuits out and they fell on their side and two biscuits slid out. He dragged both biscuits out. He grabbed the packet and tried to put them back in the cupboard and managed to get them in before it fell back and on Rin's head then the floor. he squeaked when they hit his head. He turned around and saw Shiro picking up the packet and put them back in the cupboard and closed it and Rin ducked his head as to not get sacked on the side of the head by a cupboard door.

"Thanks," Rin mumbled while looking away. "No worries," Shiro replied ruffling Rin's ear, tat's what he had done for the past two weeks instead of ruffling his hair as... Well, he didn't have a head of hair right now. Shiro gave his usual cheery smile. Rin then jumped to the table and then to the chair and finally the floor carrying two biscuits in his mouth. "Go away," Rin told Shiro as he walked out of the kitchen, and Shiro followed him. "Why?" He asked curiously, Yukio also followed no longer recording as all the fun was over. "Cause it's embarrassing." He said while now starting at the stairs, "why is it embarrassing Nii~san?" He sighed at both having to answer a ridiculous question in his opinion and having to climb stairs. He then proceeded to try climbing the stairs. Keyword try. He fell backward and landed on his butt and this time letting out a muffled squeak as he had biscuits in his mouth and also let out a muffled shit. Shiro had an idea why he wanted to be alone and so he picked Rin and put him in his room and ruffled his ears before leaving and heading back downstairs. 

"Why'd you do that?" Yukio asked when he came back down. "No-one wants to feel uncomfortable in their own home and I don't think anyone wants to have others watch them eat like an animal." Yukio now understood and nodded.

Shiro then went back and went over the files he had been given by the Vatican.