"Little mouse, don't do anything stupid. I know what you're thinking." Now it's dad's turn to try to calm me down.

"Lia?" Aiden gently puts his hand on my shoulder. "Please don't hurt yourself. We'll get that fucker, I assure you we will."

"Does that gang have a name? Who are they?"

"The Moths. They're a quite dangerous bunch, that's why we need to be smart about this." Ashton is the one to reply, still blocking the front door with his body.

"Is their leader's name Carpenter by any chance?" I smirk smugly, already knowing the answer to that.

"How do you know?" Adrian asks suspiciously, while Blake only looks at me questioningly.

"He's a VIP at the Ring. Babe, I don't know if you remember, but there was a guy at the Ring that asked where should Patrick be delivered..."

"Yeah, I remember..." Blake trails off, still confused.

"That's Carpenter. His gang has been actively looking for that fucker Patrick. His guys kept coming to Gunner's clubhouse many times with new intel on Patrick's whereabouts, but since he always slipped out of their grasp, they didn't get the reward. What do you think Carpenter will do when he finds out the person hiding in his club is no other than Patrick's associate? The same one I offered two hundred and fifty thousand dollars for?"

Blake realizes what I mean, smirking sinisterly. "He'll be pissed, no doubt."

"I'm counting on it." I grin evilly.

"Hold on, little mouse. What are you planning?" Dad stops me before I can go to my bedroom.

"Don't worry dad, I'm not going to pick a fight with a gang. I'm just going to offer Carpenter a deal." I chuckle at his heavy relieved sigh.

"Thank god."

I go to my and Cakey's bedroom and grab my 'Ghost phone' and dial Carpenter's number. I didn't tell the guys that I have also fought Carpenter one time, but I don't think I needed to. Cakey watched all my fights at the Ring, so he'll make the connection soon enough.

I tell Carpenter about the guy staying at his club and shortly explain that he's the one that's been working with Patrick, at which he gets furious, just like I predicted. I ask him to keep a hold on Mark until I can come to get him. Carpenter is more than eager to agree when I tell him that the offer I made at the Ring is still valid and if it's in fact Mark that's hiding at his club; I will pay him 250 grand.

I knew Carpenter wouldn't say no to such money, so I tell him that I'll be in his club in two hours, but he's free to do anything he wants to Mark, as long as he doesn't kill the fucker.

After setting up the meeting and making sure Mark won't leave the club before I can get there, I hang up the call and go back to the living room, where I find dad talking to Blake while my brothers chat with Dave, Simon and James.

"What's for dinner? I want to eat before we go pick up that asshole." I say casually, getting surprised looks from everyone. "What? I don't want to wait to get him." I defend myself when I see Aiden's stern look.

"Surely you don't think you're going anywhere." He folds his arms over his chest, wordlessly challenging me.

"I sure am. I'm meeting Carpenter at his club in two hours. He promised to keep Mark in there until I get there, but I want to eat something before then. I'm hungry." With that I go to the kitchen, intending to make myself something to eat.

As I take out veggies from the fridge, a pair of familiar arms circles my waist, pulling me away. "Sit your cute ass and I'll make you dinner, okay?" Blake suggests, but I can still tell he's not leaving me a choice.