"We don't know how he feels. What if he likes me?" Taehyung retaliated.

"Someone's been watching too many unrealistic romcoms. Yo, you didn't watch some weird ass teacher- student porn and got the idea did you?" Jungkook tried to joke but Taehyung almost spit the water out he was drinking.

"Ashole." He coughed. "I am still a virgin." He shouted back. But soon after, covered his mouth in embarrassment. Jungkook didn't need to know that.

Jungkook temporarily paused but spoke, "Ooookay. A new piece of info. But if it helps, you just turned 18 and I think that's fine. I lost my virginity at 19 if it helps."

Taehyung weirdly felt okay with this sharing.

"So, what did you have in mind for him?" Jungkook asked placing the food in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung felt a bit embarrassed to share the thing with Jungkook but decided to share nonetheless.

"I wrote a song for him."

Jungkook was definitely surprised with the confession because he knew how much difficult it was to write a song. That also made him understand that Taehyung's crush was kind of serious.

"And you know for a fact he's single?" Jungkook asked.

"I think so. His profile says so." Taehyung admitted.

Jungkook almost choked on his food. "Taehyung, not everybody updates their relationship status on social media. You know that right?"

"I know. But I want to shoot my shot. Okay."

"Alright, alright. Finish off your food and take the meds. I will hit the shower once too."

Quickly, Jungkook did the dishes and went on to take a shower.

As Taehyung was lying on the couch, he heard the door bell ring. He was confused as to who it was but when he saw it was Jin on the monitor. He quickly jumped off realizing that his cousin couldn't see Jungkook. Instead of running to the main door, he ran upstairs to hide Jungkook when the view upstairs caught his breath.

Jungkook had wet hair, all his tattoos on display, the white towel hanging dangerously low on his hips and his abs on full display. Taehyung felt like he was in trance but when he heard the bell ring again, he quickly spoke.

"My cousin is here. He can't see you."

"What? Why?" Jungkook asked, as he was being hassled by Taehyung.

"I will explain later. For now you need to hide. Hide in here." He opened the closet.

"What? No?" Jungkook disapproved.

"Please. I beg you. I will do anything you say." He said rushed.

It brought a wicked grin to his face. Jungkook felt he could use that offer well and hid in the closet, in his towel glory since the cousin could enter into the bathroom.

Taehyung rushed down and opened the door.

"God Tae, I was worried. What took you so long?" He asked.

"I-I was in the bathroom." He spoke catching his breath.

"How are you feeling?" Jin asked putting the supplies he brought on the table.

"I am good. Cool cool." Taehyung answered.

"Did something happen?" Jin looked at him concerned.

"I am good." He said with a thumbs up.

"Let me see your meds." Jin spoke walking upstairs.

Taehyung was praying to god that Jin wouldn't catch a glimpse of Jungkook. It wasn't weird to have a boy in his house but his parents and Jin were aware of the boy's sexuality and to have a boy in their absence would suggest otherwise. A big otherwise.

"These are some strong dosage. No wonder you look better in a day." Jin scanned the meds bottle.

"Uh huh. Okay now you should leave." Taehyung asked, showing him the door.

"Boy, you are hurting my feelings. What's the rush?"

"Ummm I need to take a shower." He lied.

"And you can't take that when I am here?" Jin asked with a frown on his face.

"I need to shave my pubes. It will take time." Taehyung blurted out. The worst excuse he could think of.

Jin's face showed utter horror knowing the TMI coming from his younger cousin.

"Goodness Tae, what are you up to these days?" He sighed and went downstairs. As he stood outside the main door, he spoke, "Take care okay. And if you need anything, call me."

"Alright. I love you bye." Taehyung slammed the door." He placed a hand on his heart, trying to control how fast it was beating.

He rushed upstairs and opened the closet door, seeing a laughing Jungkook sitting on the lower compartment of the closet. He knew why was the reason behind that laugher.

Taehyung stood in front, hands folded and mocked him, "Ha ha ha. Laugh all you want. We would have been in trouble if I hadn't said that."

"You would have been in trouble."Jungkook laughed, asking Taehyung to give him a hand to stand up.

But when he was pulled up, the towel got stuck on the door of the closet and fell down.

As if on impulse, Taehyung's eyes flew down to the view of Jungkook's naked glory. He took a swift turn and closed his eyes, "You naked ashole."

Jungkook on the other hand was not one bit bothered. He was comfortable with his body.  Shyness was out of the window for him.

"Woah, looks like you are in trouble." Jungkook chuckled and grabbed the towel.  Taehyung dashed out of the door while Jungkook got dressed.

Taehyung was still adjusting his heart rate when he saw Jungkook step down, fully clothed.

Jungkook had an annoying smirk on his face, knowing Taehyung was still flustered.

"Aren't you having a good day with a good view?" He teased, heading to grab his helmet.

Taehyung was a little puzzled. Was he about to leave.

"Are you leaving?" He asked.

"Yeah. My mom called me and said she needed me to drive her someplace."

"You know how to drive too?" Taehyung asked surprised.

"Yeah. I have a license shorty." He teased.

There was a sudden silence in the room.

"Alright then, call me up if you need anything. I will come." Jungkook said, sweetly.

"I don't need anything ashole." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"That's sad then. I wish you did."

And Taehyung swears to god his heart did a thing or two.

"Okay shorty. I will take my leave. Don't miss me too much while I am gone." He said and winked, stepping out of the door.

And suddenly the house fell too silent for Taehyung's liking.