The Ashole

Weekends were a favorite for Taehyung. While he did dislike the idea of not getting to see Mr.Kim, but no school was a bonus for him. In addition, he would get to meet his dear old friends at the community service organization. As a young kid, Taehyung's mother wanted him to be respectful and empathetic which is why she made him join the place as a volunteer. But over time, he had developed fondness towards them and Saturdays had been reserved for his old friends ever since.

"Hi Hoseok" he greeted the coordinator of the organization, who had always welcomed the boy with open arms. Seeing the consistent efforts of Taehyung, the coordinator had developed a brother like bond with the boy.

"Hey Taehyung, thank god you are here. The folks have been asking about you for the last one hour. They are dying to play board games with you."

"On my way to the rescue sir" he said, putting on the volunteer card.

"Hi there Bernard" he greeted his old pal. "I heard you are eager to play chess with me today."

"Oh boy, yes I am. These idiots think I don't have it in me anymore to ace the game like I used to. I am gonna prove them so wrong." The man spoke, his voice barely audible.

"Well, I don't have any doubts on that." Taehyung grinned, taking a seat opposite to him.

The day went on smoothly and it was lunch time. All the people were moving to the cafeteria.

"Hey Tae, today we promised the folks we will serve them ice-cream. But since the fridge wasn't working, I didn't preorder it. There's a ice-cream parlor opposite the building, could you go get some?" He spoke handing him the list.

"No problem" he happily obliged and took the paper.

On his way back, he was trying to make sure the ice-cream didn't spill off but in his clumsiness, he forgot to check the green signal was on already. Right when he was about to cross the road, eyes still focused on the bag, a bike rushed right in front of him in speed. Taken aback by the action, Taehyung landed on the footpath on his butt, all the ice cream spilled on the floor.

"Oh shit" Taehyung shouted, creating a small commodity around the place. Taehyung was about to curse out loud to the culprit right when he saw the rider had parked his bike on the side and rushed to him with his helmet on.

Right when the rider was about to offer him his hand to stand up, he was met with the loudest scolding of his life by the man who got up on his own.

"You ashole, who the hell do you think you are? Just because you ride a bike doesn't mean you ride it like you own the road. Are you aware of the concept of zebra crossing? It's made for us pedestrians to cross the road. Or does your thick brain thinks it is literally for zebras to cross? And look at my ice cream. You made it SPILL all of it. You stupid arrogant ashole." Taehyung literally bursted out his lungs and spoke this in one go.

The biker was completely taken aback with the action, especially knowing it wasn't his fault at all. But shouting back would only create a mess and he was in no mood to do so. He slowly took off his helmet and was met a with loud gasp.

"Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung shouted at the top of the lungs. The school president dressed in a complete black attire with leather jacket and skinny black jeans and the ear accessories made him look like a different person, a hot person. And got those tatooos around his neck, how did he hide them so well? How the hell was his school president so hot and he never noticed?

"Hello" Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of the male and brought him back to reality.

"So it was you, ashole Jeon Jungkook. First you break my nose in school and then almost run me with your bike. Are you trying to kill me or something?" He shouted again.