My Grandfather

My grandfather, my friend.

He is the one who builds all the trends.

He is sweet, compassionate and extremely loveable. 

He has so many traits that they are uncountable.

His heart is filled with warmth and uniqueness.

His facial expression holds a lot of meekness.

He is loving, caring, superb and flaring.

His light is so bright, it is almost blinding.

He cares for everyone, he's not selfish.

To me, he is someone that I can cherish.

His white hair shows all the wisdom.

The shade of his eyes are so deep, they are the definition of seldom.

His smile is like the sun in space.

He works so hard, he earns his place.

Hey everyone, I hope that you like this poem as much as my grandfather did when I showed it to him. This poem is based on my grandfather (obviously) because during quarantine, he was feeling a bit down so I though, why not cheer him up and it did greatly. Shoutout for last poem goes to the following:

soul-searcher666

lazy_axe

pokesalt

@soul-searcher666 is the one who commented first as well as voted on my book.

@lazy_axe is the one who gave me my new topic that I shall be working on but it will take some time as I have to manage my school work as well as class work.

@pokesalt is the one who gave me massive support on and off wattpad and she is one of the reasons that I posted this poem early.

I don't exactly have a pattern as to when I will be posting my poems but hopefully me next poem will be during next week.

I will be continuing to give out shoutouts to multiple people for various reasons because I just enjoy doing so and it makes my day to see readers checking out my book and giving it a chance.

That's all for today, don't forget to follow, share, comment and vote to make my day! 

Until next time, 

bye xxx