PART 19 - SECRET GARDEN

The next day everyone got up and returned to Jun's house for breakfast. Except for Rainier and Alexine. They all wondered where the two went.
"Don't worry about it. Alexine knows every tree here. I'm sure they will be back in a while."

"San ba tayo pupunta Rainier?" Alexine asked.

They were holding hands this time. Rainier had discovered a mini waterfall inside the forest. Though Alexine was familiar of the whole property, she wasn't able to explore some of the hidden parts. At times Rainier would be alone by himself and had checked out this sanctuary.

"Trust me, Alexine"

Alexine felt anxious because what if he was not the kind of guy he was expecting. What if he was going to sexually harass her or worst, kill her? A lot of things were going on in her head. She bet he was not a psychopath.

"Almost there."
"Teka, lagpas na ito sa lake ah?"

""Teka, lagpas na ito sa lake ah?"

Hinihingal. Pero patuloy parin. When Rainier saw the markings he left on a tree, he was pretty confident that they just arrived in the perfect place where he could confess his intentions to Alexine.

It was a priceless view. A secret falls covered by the nature where birds were chirping and insects were welcoming. The sound of the waterfall was so relaxing. It was a paradise. A secret garden indeed.

A breath taking view

"WOW!!!!" Alexine exclaimed at hindi siya maririnig ng kahit sino man except for Rainier.

"How did you find this? Kahit taga-rito ako ngayon ko lang ito nalaman."

Binaba ni Rainier ang dala-dala niyang Backpack at binuksan. May dala siyang banig at kumot para maupoan at mahigaan nila, at he also brought some leftover foods from last night. Both of them were hungry because they did not join the breakfast with the group.

"It's a secret garden. So, it's a secret."
Rainier smirked.

"Alexine, let's have breakfast here."

It felt intimate since it was only the two of them.

"I didn't know that you are such a boy scout Rainier." Alexine teased him.