Fifteen

The next day

"Eeep! Anna Michael's coming home today!" I squealed at my best friend's sleeping body. She groaned and slung her arm over her face. "Go away Lily." She mumbled. "Oh come on! I have every reason to be happy and excited!" I yelled. "I said go away!"

"Fine be that way." I mumbled.

I waddled out of Anna's room and into the kitchen. I poured myself a bowl of Cheerios and ate them quietly.

OH EM GEE this is so boring and agonising!

When I was finished I put my bowl in the sink and went to my room. I showered and changed into tennis shorts and a Green Day singlet. It was quite tight on my tummy.

Then I braided my hair, slipped a pair of socks and low top black converse on and took Lux for a walk.

We walked down the street and to the park. There were a few people around but not many. Weird. Some kids were playing tennis and basketball but only a few. A mum was walking her two sons and a dog. The dog and Lux stopped to sniff each other.

"Bullet, no." The woman snapped. The dog whimpered and continued to walk. Lux wiggled around and looked after them.

"Come on girl." I cooed and tugged the leash. She barked and trotted after me.

When we returned, Anna had already gone to work.

Michael wouldn't be home until later that night so I was left with literally nothing to do. I texted Emily for a while but she was back in Adelaide and couldn't do much to suppress my boredom.

Candice was with her boyfriend, Anna was at work and Michael, Luke, Calum and Ashton were on an airplane. My contacts list was very limited.

I took a nap for four solid hours and then made homemade pizza for lunch. By the time Anna got back, it was nearly two pm. "What would you like to do while we wait for your boyfriend to call?" She asked. "Watch movies." I said eagerly.

She nodded and set up the couch with lots of pillows, blankets and food. She knows me well.

We watched Titanic (I'm admitting that was my first time watching it and I bawled my eyes out it was so sad) and Nim's Island. We were halfway through The Breakfast club when Michael called. He was home.

"ANNA HE'S HOME WE HAVE TO GO SEE HIM." I screamed. She rolled her eyes. "I wish I knew what it was like to be in love." She mumbled. I raised my eyebrows. "What about Steven? You're crazy about him." I asked. She shrugged. "I feel like he's been cheating. Besides I... sort of like... Calum." She explained.

"OOH ANNA LIKES CALUM." I squealed and clapped my hands. "I said sort of!" She protested. "Same thing." I sing songed. "No, it's not. Now let's go see that boyfriend of yours." She said. "OKIE."

We walked the distance between Michael's flat and ours.

All of our boys were waiting for us there.

Michael opened the door, saw that it was me and immediately enveloped me in a hug, resting his chin on my head. "I'm so fucking sorry." He whispered. "You're forgiven." I replied. He kissed the top of my head and then my cheek, then my mouth, then my stomach. "I love you." He said. "I love you."

"Anna." He said curtly. Okay then. He usher us inside and closed the door. "LILY." Ashton screamed. "ASHTON." I mocked him. He swooped over to me and hugged me. "I missed you and I'm so glad Mike is back to normal." He said. "Me to."

Luke and Calum also hugged me and Anna but I noticed Calum hung on a little bit longer than he should have. Aww.

"Dude you've gotten bigger! I didn't even know that was possible." Luke whined. I pouted. "Thanks, Hemmings! That is not something you point out to a lady!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes at my fake anger. "I'm so sorry what do you want me to say, that you seem to have... grown in the abdomen?" He asked. I play slapped him.

We settled down to watch Charlotte's Web. I ended up falling asleep at some point and I woke up on a sleeping Michael next to a sleeping Anna and a sleeping Calum, Luke and Ash.

I removed myself from Michael and went to the bathroom, did my business and then cuddled up into the crook of his arm.

I woke up and Anna was gone. Luke was the only other one still sleeping.

I heard clattering of dishes and voices coming from the kitchen along with a delicious smell.

Ashton was making breakfast and Calum and Michael were sitting at the table, eagerly chattering about food. "Morning sleeping beauty." Mikey called out when he saw me. "Morning." I replied and sat down next to him.

Ashton set a plate of pancakes in front of me. "Hey! I thought I was supposed to get the first plate!" Calum whined. "PWP." I shouted at him and stuck my tongue out at him. "What's that?" He asked. "Pregnant woman privileges."

He rolled his eyes and flicked me off.

I bit into the pancakes and gave Ash a thumbs up. "Delicious." He grinned and high fived me. After breakfast, the boys had to go last minute Christmas shopping so they took me home.

I found that Lux had an accident and spent the next two hours shampooing the carpet. Why did I get a dog?

She's too cute to stay mad at though with those big eyes and fluffy, floppy ears! Aww.

I slept for seven hours, with Lux curled up beside me. We both need a lot of sleep. After that I took her for another walk then Anna returned and we just went to bed. Even after my nap I was exhausted beyond belief.