Twenty six

Snap!

"Oh my god, they're so cute together!" A voice cooed. "You should put that on twitter." Another voice suggested. "And Instagram. Tumblr. Just spread it all over social media. Make it one of those photos that never goes away."

"Guys, look at them, they're so cute! Michael and Lily sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage then comes the baby in the baby carriage. Shit they skipped marriage though. Bye guys, enjoy this bundle of love I've given you."

I popped my eyes open and sat up. Ashton, Calum, Anna and Emily were standing at the foot of our bed. Calum and Ashton had their hands behind their backs, hiding their phones probably.

"What the hell are you doing?" I hissed. "We were just coming in to see if you wanted to go out to breakfast with us." Anna improvised. "You're a terrible liar. I heard you guys talking. What did you do?" I demanded.

"Ashton took a picture and put it on twitter! And Calum made a keek." Emily blurted. I rolled my eyes. "Why are you guys so mean to us?"

Michael started to stir and everyone scattered. No one wants to make a morning Michael mad. Especially only six hours after a flight. He gets grumpy.

"Morning babe." I giggled. "Morning beautiful." He replied, smiling up at me. Oh god is morning voice is so attractive I can't. "You should probably check your phone." I warned him. He bolted up. "What did they do this time?"

I shrugged. "Not really sure. Just check it."

He grabbed his phone, unlocked it and went straight to twitter. "Oh my god those butt holes." He muttered. He showed me a picture of us sleeping, my head resting on his chest, his arm draped over me. My hair was fanned out and I think I might've been drooling. "Ew! That's an awful picture oh lord! Make it go away!" I screeched.

"I kind of like it." Michael replied. "Why?" I asked dubiously. "Because it's so natural, it's showing our true relationship." He explained. I shrugged. "Well when you put it that way..."

He hugged me and pulled me close, kissed the top of my head. "I'm so glad you're here."

"I'm glad I'm here to."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Nuh uh."

"Uh huh."

"No way, not possible." Michael argued.

"Is to possible, because I love you so much there's no way I could possibly love you more than I already do. Beat that." I teased. He rolled his eyes. "I give up. We love each other equally." He said. I nodded. "That sounds about right."

Eventually we rolled out of bed, and I slipped Michael's t-shirt on. It came down to mid thigh so I didn't even worry about pants, just a pair of fuzzy socks.

"You're so cute." Michael said and kissed the top of my head. "I love you." I replied. "I know." He said cheekily.

We walked into the hotel room kitchen and Michael ordered room service. We ended up eating chocolate chip pancakes and drinking some fancy French coffee. It was good.

"What time is the show tonight?" I asked. "It starts at 8 but we have to be there at 6." He replied. I nodded. "What are we gonna go until then?" I asked. He shrugged. "Whatever you want."

"Can we go shopping? All my summer clothes are worn and stretched." I complained. Michael smiled. "Of course. Anything for you, love."

After breakfast, we took showers and changed into fresh clothes. I had to borrow a pair of denim shorts and a tank top from Anna because like I said, all the summer clothes I owned were ridiculously stretched. Damn baby.