30: Her Journey (FINALE)

It's been a REAL while ever since I've worked on this story so I might get some details wrong and if that ever happens I'm so sorry in advance,read until the end of the chapter to know the reason why I've been gone if  you've followed me. Other than that enjoy the finale of 'My Goddess' !

~~~

3 years has passed ever since Ava lost her father,many things happened in those years,many many things.....

"Goddess Ava snap out of it! He's never coming back!" Archer said

"No...No...NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE HE'S GONE!" Ava shouted

"IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS! HE'S DEAD AVA WHAT CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND FROM THAT!?"

She became speechless and couldn't continue speaking

He then continued "All of us saw our father's eyes shut!"

"I never got to see his eyes completely shut,what if he's still alive and out there somewhere huh?"

"For the last time he's not here anymore!"

"Yes he is! I saw him just a while ago"

"Oh really? Where?"

"We were chasing each other in the hallway"

"Our father is too old to run in the hallways plus he was a king,there's NO way in hell he would run like a little kid knowing he's royalty"

"So what are you implying huh!? That's he's DEAD!?"

"WHAT THE-" He then took a deep breath "Goddess Ava,listen. Yes he might be dead but..."

"But?" She asked lowering her head in shame

He put his hand on her shoulder "No one is truly dead unless you forget them"

This comment made her head rise

He then pointed to her head and heart "As long you keep him in your mind and heart he will always be here with us"

She gave him a warm smile "I'm so sorry for shouting at you brother"

"No it's okay,I understand that he meant a lot to you...Hmm...How about you visit father to clear your mind huh?"

"V-visit father? I haven't visited him ever since he was buried...."

"Well there's a first for everything,tell him I said hi okay?"

"O-okay...."

Wearing her dress fit for a Goddess she went to her father's grave for the first time in three years

She started walking through the forest looking at the trees that had gone old

While walking she saw a particular tree that caught her eye "It's the tree where me and A-nevermind" She shook her head and kept on walking

Soon enough she finally reached her father's grave that was still taken care of well even to this day

"I-it's been awhile father..." She said as she knelt down on her knees ruining her dress to feel closer to her father

"How have you been? I'm sorry that I haven't visited you in a long time now,I just...I always thought you were real....I kept thinking that you were real and it was hurting me both mentally and physically. God has been asking me questions,mother,King Arthur,and Archer are all becoming worried about me and the Daemos have also started worrying about me. They could tell me moments where I would talk to myself and mention your name,they all thought I was crazy and I never thought I was crazy. I always knew you were here father,but it was just now that I knew that you're just here in spirit and you were never actually playing with me because when I lost you I started acting like a little kid again. Maybe it's just my way of coping huh?