7: Promise At The Funeral

She exited her room wearing a simple long black dress with a small black hat that was pinned to her hair with black heels

"Why are you wearing black m'lady? Not that we're judging" Rhys asked

"On Earth it is right to go to a funeral wearing black,it's just a sign of respect...Now about your clothes"

She used her magic and they were all in proper and formal funeral clothes

"I look cool!" Noi said looking at himself

"Now everyone,this is a human funeral...It is different from how we do it just follow my lead and be on your best behaviors...After the funeral we will eat dinner and start planning"

They all nodded and followed her

~At The Funeral~

The priest was speaking "Now the only remaining member of the family Ava,please tell us a few words about your parents"

She stood up and went to the center

"My parents were very special to me,I grew up often lonely and bullied by others,but they never lost hope in me,they believed in me more than anyone did,even more than I did! I admire them for so many reasons. They were a big part of my 'childhood',and although I was not their child by birth I am glad to have had great parents who stayed with me until the very end.

It pains me to see them seperate from me like this but it's life,I just hope that they will be happily resting up there on heaven beside Papa Jesus and Mama Mary...I would like to thank everyone who was a part of my parent's life,for making them happy and for being there for them in their darkest moments...I wish that I would have done more for them,the guilt will never leave me,but at the end of the day I know that they still and will love me until my last breath...

What's all left to say is goodbye..."

She then faced their coffins "Dad,Pop,I love you both so much,you both lived a good life...You will always remain in my heart,goodbye for now"

She then went back to her seat

~A Few Minutes Later~

"It is now time to spray holy water on their coffins" The priest said

"HOLY WATER!?" The daemos silently said to Ava

"Look I know we can't have it on your skin,but I holy water proofed your suits but still be very careful,I also need my magicks for our 'trip' to Daemos,of course I could always heal you all but I can't always use my magicks...Now please be very careful"

They all nodded and gulped very nervous

~After~

"W-why did we have to spray holy water on your parents' co-ffin?" Noi asked

"Well we have too haha! It's just part of my religion called "Catholic"

They all nodded confused and continued to listen to the priest

~After The Funeral~

Everybody left except Ava and the daemos

She stood up from her chair and went towards their graves and knelt down

"Dad,Pop,I will make sure to avenge your death. The gods and I will do our best to bring justice to our family. I will bring honor to our family by making you both proud,in a few days we will be headed to Daemos to visit my real family but don't think that I never considered you both my family. I'm sorry I never told you guys that I was a demon but I'm also a goddess...I guess you weren't wrong Pop when you said that I was an angel in disguise"

She then stood up curling up her fists "But I'm also a demon and an immortal,and I have to fullfill my destiny and my duties...I'll make sure to always take of myself,take care now you too...May your souls rest well,I love you both so much"

The daemos knelt and bowed down

Asch said "Mister Andrew and Mister Devon,we will protect your daughter at all costs,whether it would be the end of us or if we are badly injured"

Rhys continued "We will make sure that you will be proud of every decision she makes and every path she takes"

Leif continued "She has already done so much for this planet and it's residents but she still continued to tire herself out which is something even I can't do"

Noi continued "When we get to Daemos we will make sure to always keep an eye on her and we will make sure she returns to Earth in one piece"

Pierce ended their promise with "We promise...Thank you for loving her until the very end"

They all stood up

She looked at them "Y-you guys...You don't have to place this kind of burden upon yourselves!"

"You have been nothing but hospitable to us Goddess Ava,even if we were very difficult at times" Rhys said

"You never gave up on us so we won't give up on you!' Noi said with a bright smile

She hugged all of them and they headed out

~~~

They were now eating at In N Out,their parent's favorite fast food

"What are we doing here Goddess Ava?" Leif asked

"Well Leif,it is tradition for us Christians to eat after visiting the dead or after attending a burial. It's just so that the bad spirits won't get to us,even though I don't believe it I follow it"

"What's this?" Noi asked picking up a burger

"Oh that's a burger Noi,you can eat it"

"Out of all placed why did you choose to eat here?" Rhys asked

"Well simple,this was mine and my parent's favorite place to eat...Now eat up! We have a lot of planning to do once we get home"

They all nodded and started to eat

Promises are always meant to be broken,no matter how hard you try to keep them...

~~~

If you follow with the days that I upate it's normally on the weekends,so always be expecting a Chapter every weekend but if I don't I'll let you all know!

This is Chapter 7!

Don't forget to follow me to always get notified whenever I post new Chapters and to vote for my story only if you liked it!

I hope you all enjoyed!

Until next time~

Bye!~