Chapter Six

Harrison Potter's Point of View

I think I was asleep for maybe over two hours as when Edward woke me it was already dark, the moon and stars wide awake.

"Sorry" I mumbled rubbing the sleep out of my eyes

"Nothing to be sorry for, as a human sleep is vital for your existence you know"

"Don't remind me" I moved from my position in between Edward and got up to wash my face and wake myself up more. Part of me felt a need to just go back and cuddle in Edward's arms but I knew I couldn't, dinner would be soon... wait a second, what is the time? Casting a silent tempus my eyes nearly leapt out of their sockets as I saw the time. It was 7:48! I was asleep for like three hours and I missed dinner! I turned around about to say something when I saw a basket in Edward's hands.

"I figured you needed the sleep so I went down the passageway you showed me to go to get to the kitchen. It's just a jug of pumpkin juice, a few different sandwiches and a treacle tart. I figured we were going to go out for a walk in the forbidden forest anyway, why not make It a picnic" A giddy smile made its way onto my face and I nodded replying with an 'okay I'd love that' before going into my connecting bathroom to wash my face and refresh.

5 minutes later we had snuck out of the window and started our walk to the forbidden forest. I liked going out for walks during the night, not only because of the beauty of the moon and the stars but also because no one really ever goes into the forbidden forest at night, student or teacher. We walked in silence for about 10 minutes just enjoying each other's company before Edward spoke up.

"Hey sorry if this is a sore subject but what do you think would have happened if the headmaster did recognise you to be the boy who lived instead of falsefully claiming Jayden to be?"

"Not at all uh well I expect everything would be the opposite wouldn't it? I would have grown up coddled and spoiled and ignorant. Honestly, I am surprised that no one did any official and proper tests to make sure what they were proclaiming was true. If they went to Gringotts and got a simple inheritance test done they would have seen that while both Jayden and I's magical cores are above average, mine is still lightly more."

"Yes, I do agree that it was kind of daft of them to not do the proper tests to just confirm that there proclamations we true. Do you think you would ever tell them, your parents and teachers I mean"

"I mean I've thought about it but then I think about the fact that I do not like being put in the spotlight and that everything would get so much harder on everyone. I also don't think its fair on Jayden, as stubborn and ignorant as he is, he's still my brother and I do not think he'll fair off well if he were told his whole life were a lie"

"You are quite magnificent Harrison Malachite Potter" I turned my head to the side to see Edward smiling down at me. His smile seemed contagious and all of a sudden, I was grateful that it was so dark so he couldn't see the growing redness on my face.

A crunch of leaves and a snap of a twig branch echoed throughout the cover of the trees and I squinted trying to see into the darkness. I felt his shoulder bump mine.

"Probably just an animal, there are so many who live here" Edward said and I nodded and we continued walking for another minute before finding a small clearing. Sitting down, Edward handed me the basket he had been carrying the whole way over here. Opening it I found chicken, mayonnaise and spring onion sandwiches.

"My favourite, how did you know?!" I asked shocked picking on up and nibbling on it

"Mind reader remember, you were in some class the other day that was boring you and your occlumency shields came down for me to see you daydreaming about going down to the kitchens and getting this kind of sandwich" He chuckled shaking his head as he remembered the memory. Dipping my head in embarrassment I continued eating the cut up triangular sandwiches while we continued to talk about random things and look up at the moon and stars.

Jayden Potter's Point of View

I decided to go out to the forbidden forest after dinner mainly to protect myself from what lay ahead in the Gryffindor common room. Ron's older brothers Fred and George had just come up with some new prank and were just waiting to try it out on unsuspecting victims. I concluded I didn't want to be one of them and sneaked out onto the grounds to just see the forest and the stars.

There was just something so beautiful about the stars twinkling above you, like they were looking over you and protecting you. It's weird isn't it, anyway...

"-What do you think would have happened if the headmaster did recognise you to be the boy who lived instead of false-fully claiming Jayden to be?" I heard his not so distant voice speak out disturbing the silence of the forest. Why was he talking about me? I slowed my pace and kept on the lookout for where this guy and someone else were.

"Not at all uh well I expect everything would be the opposite wouldn't it? I would have grown up coddled and spoiled and ignorant. Honestly, I am surprised that no one did any official and proper tests to make sure what they were proclaiming was true. If they went to Gringotts and got a simple inheritance test done they would have seen that while both Jayden and I's magical cores are above average, mine is still lightly more."

That was Harry, what was he doing out here, with some random bloke at that? Wait a second, what?! Harrison Malachite Potter, boy who lived? HA AS IF!

"Yes, I do agree that it was kind of daft of them to not do the proper tests to just confirm that their proclamations were true. Do you think you would ever tell them, your parents and teachers I mean?"

"I mean I've thought about it but then I think about the fact that I do not like being put in the spotlight and that everything would get so much harder on everyone. I also don't think it's fair on Jayden, as stubborn and ignorant as he is, he's still my brother and I do not think he'll fair off well if he were told his whole life were a lie"

"You are quite magnificent Harrison Malachite Potter"

Are they being serious right now? Does Harry actually believe himself to be the boy who lived? Isn't he delusional... then again what if what he is saying is true? As far as I am aware, they were correct in saying no proper tests were ever made.

I mean it wouldn't hurt to go to Gringotts at the next most suitable time to have it confirmed which one of us is actually the boy who lived. But I don't think it would be wise to speak to anyone about this right now, umm I could cover it up saying I need to get a new textbook or new parchment or something.

Also, who was that guy my brother was talking to? I've never seen him around before. I didn't even know Harry had friends other than Luna and his books. And perhaps that slimy ferret too, they were always teasing and joking around with each other. I don't know what Harry even sees in that git.