Chapter Nineteen

Jayden Potter's Point of View

It had been four long weeks of searching, planning, researching and talking to adults but they had done it, found out the location of the 'second' last horcrux which currently resided in Gringott's bank. Once myself and the headmaster had informed the goblins, they had been disgusted to find out the truth that there was such an object hiding deep down in one of the darkest and oldest vault in their own establishment and they were more than happy to see it destroyed so quickly after it had been found.

"Headmaster how will we destroy the last horcrux though? If it really is Voldemort's snake Nagini, won't it be by his side then?

"That my boy is where the Order of the Phoenix come in, the information received from one of my most trusted sources confirm the death eaters will try to attack another town near London within the week in which both Voldemort and Nagini should be there as well. We think he knows his horcruxes are being destroyed and whilst he has become more vulnerable he doesn't wish to show it to anyone hence why he is joining his death eater's on his next attack. For now you and your friends should rest, I've organised the kitchen elves to prepare some snacks for yourself and your friends, may I suggest bringing along your brother as well?"

"Of course, Headmaster" I said before leaving his office, I had to find Harry straight away to tell him that his turning is going to happen sooner than all of us thought. Racing through the halls and corridors I barged into the Hufflepuff common room, the rest of the Hufflepuff's not even blinking an eye as they had become accustomed to seeing myself come through their common room and dorms.

As soon as I opened the door to Harrison's room, I was unexpectedly met with Harry, Edward, Alice, Luna and Draco already there looking solemn and concerned.

"You already know" the words slipped off my tongue as I glanced at Alice, Edward's vampire sister who could see the future, similar to Luna's unique dreams she gets.

"Yeah..." Harrison trailed off and I looked at him with guilt in my eyes which didn't seem to make anything better.

"Harry's transition begins in four days' time" Alice whispered. Four days?! That was definitely much earlier than Dumbledore told me. That means our parents and Sirius and Tonks will be away that night to help Dumbledore in killing Nagini. I need to inform Hermione and Ron about what's happened. Obviously not the parts including Harry and Edward yet, they wouldn't understand and they, well at least Hermione would inform Dumbledore straight away of what's been going on all this time. I hate lying to them but what other choice do I have.

"I should go, Hermione and Ron will be wondering where I am, oh and if you all want to come to our common room tonight for snacks, your more than welcome." I gave the group one last look with what I hoped what a smile as everyone else turned to Harry with looks of concern as he tightened the grip of his hold onto his boyfriends hand.

They had announced it the other week, no one could ignore the fact that those two were practically inseparable nowadays and their affection for each other was growing stronger by the day. It was the same type of relationship we all saw in Sirius and Remus and one that I wished I could have myself one day, hopefully if everyone didn't hate me in the future once they know I've been a fraud for the past fifteen years of my life.

Harrison Potter's Point of View

Four days, bloody hell this was really happening. My grip on Edward's hand had tightened as the reality of my fate had finally sunk in. In four days time I would be dead, or alive or somewhere in between. Neither Edward or Alice knew what would happen to my magic or how it would react to Edward's venom once he bit me. There had to be a reason as to why Carlisle had only met a couple of vampires who used to be wizards, key words here being used to.

"On the bright side, after this is all over you will finally get to meet the rest of our family!" Alice grinned trying to cheer us all up. Luna and Draco seemed intrigued on the vacation idea but I was too worried about whether or not I was going to live past the end of the week.

"Harry, everything will be okay" Edward whispered and his words provided some comfort as I looked over to Alice and Luna for extra confirmation.

"You still have a future Harry Potter but we cannot see the details of it" Luna spoke up upset that she couldn't provide anything further but I understood. Powers and magic are tricky and fragile. Sometimes it's better not knowing I suppose.

To take our minds of what was to come Alice started telling us about all the plans she was making for us when we all go over to America, the way she was talking made it sound like all of us were moving there permanently but I didn't mind the idea of that. Draco didn't have the greatest relationship with his parents nor wanted to follow in their footsteps to become a death eater and Luna had always wanted to go overseas and travel the world. Me, well I am going to need a quick escape plan after I kill Voldemort as everyone will realise their mistake and try and grip their claws into me for their own benefit and to further their fame and wealth. I've never wanted any of that and would be more than happy to spend the rest of my life, or death or undeath, just being with my friends and family.

What I needed to do was disappear and it was funny just how easy it would be to do it.