CHAPTER FOUR - ELIZABETH; CHAPTER FIVE - DANIEL; CHAPTER SIX - ELIZABETH

Start from the beginning

I gasped, but Danny’s tongue exploring my mouth silenced me. My pulse raced and my nails dug into his back. Danny’s hand entered my bikini bottom. Long fingers slipped into me and I moaned. 

I stared at Danny, disbelieving. We were on the deck of a boat! His pace sped up. I held tighter, unable to stop my rhythm. His throaty groan pushed me to the edge and my quiver became explosive.

“Hey, birthday girl,” Danny whispered. He grinned, more than satisfied by his obvious success. “I love you.” 

Danny brought his face back down to mine. As our noses touched, his eyes sparkled, full of love and our lips joined again.

Then Danny took my left hand and proudly admired the platinum bracelet he had given me last night. The sun hit the diamonds in such a way that the light danced off in all directions. The facets burst forth in multiple sunburst ions.

“Nice bracelet,” Danny smiled, proud of his gift.

“I love it almost as much as the man who gave it to me,” I whispered.

Danny lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hardness pulsated against my bikini, silently urging its removal.

“You know what I want?” he whispered.

“Me?” I giggled, still so aroused.

CHAPTER FIVE - DANNY

“Welcome back, Mr. Newman. Miss Jacobs,” the doorman greeted us on our return to the Four Seasons.

I responded with a nod and guided Eli into the hotel, securely holding her hand as we crossed the lobby toward the Concierge.

“Enjoy your picnic, Mr. Newman?” he asked as I placed the basket on his desk.

Did I ever! “It was great. Thank you again for arranging the boat.”

“You’re most welcome. I’ll take your basket,” he offered.

“Thank you,”

Eli hid a yawn behind her hand, and realized I was tired too. 

“Can we please have a five pm wake-up call?” I asked awkwardly. “Too much sun.  We need a nap or we’ll never make it to dinner.”

“Certainly. Consider it done, Mr. Newman.”

“Thanks,” I said as I slipped him a twenty while shaking his hand.

I led Eli to the elevator bank and took her hands. We smiled at each other, content. Then I gathered Eli in my arms and kissed her.

“This is a public lobby, Danny,” Vanessa admonished.

I hadn’t heard the elevator doors open, but they must have. Eli and I broke apart except for our hands. She blushed deep red.

 Vanessa was dressed in gym shorts, a fitted tank top and running shoes. Her hair was pulled back in a severe ponytail. Vanessa had one iPhone earbud inserted, and ultra-dark sunglasses were perched on her head ready to be lowered over her eyes the moment she reached the exit.

“You’re right Vanessa,” I answered smugly, “But I really don’t care.”

Too bad; I was proud to be seen kissing my girlfriend. CNN could even air it if they wanted.

“If you didn’t already have a room here, I’d tell you to get one,” she said sharply.

“And that’s exactly where we’re going,” I snapped.

Confused, Elizabeth stared at Vanessa and then at me. Vanessa shook her head with disdain.

“Where are you going, Vanessa?” Eli asked pleasantly.