FORTY - EPILOGUE - GOODNIGHT

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Ley, but it's like eight at night. It's almost over." He laughed.

"I know, sorry I had to do a double. I just got back to work" she frowned, "But that doesn't mean we can't still celebrate. Come on, let's go out to dinner."

"Right now?" Micah raised his brow.

Marley had been busy with the kids and the new baby, as well as returning to work after taking a few months of maternity leave. Not to mention that, he was actually pretty tired although it was his sixteenth birthday.

Marley stood up from his bed, "Yes, right now. Come on, get up...just throw something on." She smirked sneakily before rushing out of his room.

Micah snickered, standing up and getting dressed as she insisted. Finding something casual, he chose a pair of distressed jeans, pairing it with a white tee. After checking himself out in the mirror, he headed downstairs to see Marley with the same goofy smile on her face.

"You aiight Ley?" He squinted his eyes, "This sunny disposition is freaking me out."

"I'm okay" she straightened her face in an attempt to hide her smile, "Come on, you start the car while I go grab the kids." She lied, knowing they were fast asleep and had been since seven.

Micah shook his head, passing by Marley and opening the front door.

"Surprise!"

Micah's eyes widened at the car in the driveway that was wrapped in a blue bow, Ron and Kayla standing by with the same goofy grin that Marley had attached to her face. It wasn't just any car, it was a 2020 Benz, all white with custom blue interior. Micah thought he was dreaming.

"No way" Micah shook his head, "There's no way I'm believing this, especially if you're involved Ron."

Ron laughed, "Yo ass better believe it. You sixteen now man, it was only right. I heard you passed your drivers test, so no more bus. Graham men roll differently." He said, handing him the keys.

"Oulll, it's fly ain't it Micah" Marley grinned, pulling out her phone to take a picture, "Come on, you and Kayla get in the picture."

Micah playfully scolded Kayla, who was standing on the side smiling as well, "You knew about this?"

"Yeah" she giggled, pushing her hair behind her head, "It was so hard keeping it from you. Especially when you couldn't stop talking about cars in class."

Micah laughed, nuzzling his face into her neck, "You're sneaky." He kissed her lips, making her blush.

"He smooth ain't he" Ron mumbled, nudging Marley, "Look at em."

Marley rolled her eyes, "Anyway, boy stop sucking face and pose!"

Micah finally parted his lips from Kayla's, draping his arm over her shoulder as they posed for the picture in front of Micah's new car.

"Thank you guys, so much" Micah wrapped his arms around Marley and Ron, "I don't know how I can ever repay y'all. I'ma be the flyest boul in school and got y'all to thank for that. Can I take it for a ride?" He smirked.