FOUR : BREAKING DOWN

"Damn babe slow down" Marley panted as Ron feverishly pounder into her, and while it felt good she couldn't keep up

Ron slowed down as she requested, his breath heavy as he began to stroke her expertly, spreading her legs so he could enter slow and strong.

"How's that baby?" He whispered into her ear and she nodded silently.

She was too busy in europhia, as he dug his thumbs into her back dimples and beat up her honey pot that was flowing over.

"Come on, get that ass on top" he said pulling out and laying on his back.

Marley didn't hesitate to do what he asked, and Ron sat up enough to grab a nipple and place it in his mouth.

Since the kids were at school, Marley had the privilege of moaning unapologetically, and she did so as the two tried to out do each other.

If it was one thing Marley missed about her husband being home was the constant sex, and it was surprising that Marley never got pregnant after the twins. Even with birth control, Marley believed Ron and her made love so much it wouldn't work effectively.

"You missed me?" He asked in a smug manner, as he held her waist and watched her pounce.

"Yes daddy" Marley smirked, "Did you miss me"

"You know I did, show me you miss me baby" he challenged her.

Marley hopped up on her tippy toes with her knees bent as she kept Ron inside of her, and he watched as her juices oozed once she arose only a tiny bit next sliding back down. He grimaced in pleasure, and held on for the ride as Marley did her thing as always.

He let her know that he was meeting the edge and she winded her hips, next bringing herself closer to him so he could kiss her. He held her face in his hand as they aggressively kissed, the couple simultaneously climaxing as Marley's legs jerked and Ron spilled everything inside of her.
"Shit" he panted.

"Mhhh that was good" Marley smiled, "and you know what's the best part?"

"What?" Ron asked.

"I get to have it whenever I want"

"Of course, all you gotta do is say the word baby"
Ron kissed her on the forehead, and then proceeded to rise up so he could wash off.

"You coming in?" He asked her while grabbing a towel.

"Not right now, just leave the water running"

Ron smirked as he knew that she was trying to catch her breath after sex like that. He entered the bathroom and turned the water on, deciding to plop down on the toilet while the shower heated up. He scrolled through his phone, checking out his instagram page for his fitness business.

After being home for a week officially, Ron had to admit he was missing the L.A lifestyle but wouldn't be anywhere else but with Marley. He could tell that her spirit was in a new space since he had been around to help with the kids, even Micah who barely ever got in trouble whenever Ron was home.