TEN : DATE NIGHT

"Yo Mic you ready yet?" Ron asked through Micah's bedroom door

"Nah, I need like ten more minutes" he replied, screwing his mouth as he checked himself out in the mirror.

He could hear Ron's footsteps distancing themselves, and he headed back into his closet to change.

Micah was stressing his outfit for his first date, and even though he was pushed into being chaperoned he was still looking forward towards the night. He knew he had to hurry because he told Kayla they would be there at six, and it was now a quarter after five.

Hearing his cell phone go off, he stressfully searched for it under the pile of clothes.

"Heyy, what ya doin?" Kayla asked wit a slight giggle once he finally answered.

"Still getting dressed, after that I swear we're leaving" he assured her.

"You're fine, no rush. I'm already waiting on the step though because my annoying sister kept asking questions"

"Yeah? Like what?" Micah chuckled.

"If you're my boyfriend, am I being fresh. You know"

"Oh yeah, I know" Micah nodded, thinking back to Marley, "My sister insisted she do my hair cause she was tired of my curly top"

"I like your curly top" Kayla tittered.

Micah laughed as he finally found a shirt to his liking, "That's what I told her"

"Well how is it now?" She asked.

"In braids, I feel like ASAP"

"Ouuu, pretty flacko" Kayla cooed, "let me see"

"Nah, so you can try and bust?" Micah laughed.

"No I'm not, come on send me a picture" Kayla playfully whined.

Micah jokingly rolled his eyes, and after picking up his phone he scrolled through his photo album and sent her the picture he took earlier.