Chapter 7 : The Carp Fish from the Moon

Start from the beginning

Then, the scene shifted to the next person, P'Sea.

Sea: N'In? I did ask him. He said he felt relaxed when he's folding them. Probably, it could help N'In to release stress, like people who like to grit their teeth, shake their legs or chew gum.

Interviewer: And what about you? Do you have a similar habit as N'In?

Sea: Me? Well, maybe spinning a scalpel?

Interviewer: // Her face suddenly turned pale.

Why was P'Sea talking about this scary thing with an innocent smile like that? Oh no, I must skip!

Then, the camera shifted to P'Natee, the bad mouthed one.

Natee: P'In folds the carp fish, I can fold a plane. What did you say? It's not interesting? Hey...Why is folding a plane not cool, huh? Look! It's difficult. What? You've already folded a lot? No way! My folding technique is unique.

The cameraman seemed to be bored by P'Natee's bragging, so he decided to shoot the surrounding scenery instead.

Natee: Hey! Wait! I'm here! // Pulled the camera back. // Record me. I'm folding a plane. You must record everything. Do not cut, okay?

All in all, I couldn't find out anything about P'In from P'Natee at all.

Next, P'Wayu — the lame joker. This could either be something useful or a dumb joke, let's see...

Wayu: The reason why P'In likes folding 'carp' fish? Because he uses it to eat noodles, oh, that's 'chop' stick not 'carp' stick. Or he must be making a movie, using 'clap' board. Hahaha, not funny? Then, because P'In is neat and delicate, he loves doing 'crepe' fabric.

Such a horrible homophone joke, but the fans still loved it, as I saw many comments like: 'P'Wayu is funny', 'Love his jokes', 'How can P'Wayu come up with such amazing jokes // LMAO[2]'.

Well, I didn't think he was funny, but it was funny because he dared to make these jokes!

Interviewer: What's about N'In? Why do you like folding carp fish?

The camera finally shifted to P'In who was folding a carp.

In: // Looking up at the camera and staying still.

Interviewer: Can you share with the fans?

P'In seemed to hesitate.

In: Wanna try? // Handing the paper to the interviewer.

Interviewer: Oh, I have to help the Invisible Moon to fold them now. So then, the UNISTAR SHOWTIME will end here. See you next time! Bye Bye.

"What? How can it end like this?" I complained. It took a lot of effort to watch it.

"Limb - branch - leaf~, chacha~, leaf - branch - limb~..."

I came back to reality when I heard my friends singing in order to get the seniors' signatures in exchange.

I almost forgot that I intended to get P'Noey's signature. I hurriedly queued up and opened my book. When it was my turn, P'Noey signed it and moved on to the next person. This method could work for a fading person like me.

I managed to get another signature! I glanced at my book happily. At least, it wasn't a wasted attempt.

"Freshies who want me to sign, come here quickly. I will leave in 10 minutes. So, anyone else?" P'Noey was shouting.

"Noey, where are you going?" P'Tong asked.

"You don't know?! I think the first-years will leave soon too, believe me." P'Noey grinned at the female first-year students and they all screamed excitedly.