P.J.'s

3rd pov.

It was around two in the morning when Dean decided to go down to the kitchen to get some water. He couldn't sleep and he was slightly hopeing he would bump into Cas.

Once down to the kitchen he saw Cas fly across the floor in his fuzzy socks.

He was wearing the p.j.'s that Sam and Dean had gotten him for Christmas the year before that had bees all over them.

Dean let out a little chuckle and went to get his water.

Thats when Cas noticed him, he quickly slid over to Dean. Only to slip and fall. He expected to hit the ground painfully but instead found himself in two strong arms.

"Be careful!" Dean said with a chuckle as he helped Cas back up.

"Sorry Dean, I was just trying to give you a hug. I guss I fell for you. Again." Cas said while hugging Dean.

You see, Cas didn't sleep but at night he did act sleep high/drunk. He was a cuddly drunk so whenever he was sleep drunk he was cuddly too.

"Heh, yah I guss you have. Sorry about the first few times." Dean said awkwardly while hugging Cas back.

"Meh, its ok. It was my choice... well for some of the times. Anyway, do you want to watch a movie with me? Please?" Cas asked with puppy dog eyes that could easly rival Sam's.

"Fine, but a short one. And you can't get mad if I fall asleep." Dean said while Cas dragged him to the couch.

Once they where on the couch Cas turned on Buzzfeed Unsolved to pick on them and cuddled into Dean's chest.

Dean smiled down at Cas and slowly fell asleep.

*The Next Morning*

Sam woke up and stumbled down to the livingroom. Once he was down there he had to hold back his fan boy screech.

He quickly took a photo and silently prayed to Gabe telling him to get down here asap!

Once he opened his eyes Gabe was standing there looking at them and squealing loudly.

Dean woke up with a jump and attempted to pull his gun from under his pillow before he realized he was on the couch. He quickly got up and covered Cas.

Cas on the otherhand had sensed Gabe and "woken up" while putting a hand on Dean's shoulder, showing him that there wasnt any harm.

"AWWWWWWW!!!" Gabe and Sam squealed while Dean gave them his b*tch face and Cas looked confused.

"What?" Cas asked, clearly confused while leaning slightly against Dean's back.

"You two are the cutest couple to be!" Gabe squealed with Sam nodding in agreement.

"What do you mean? We don't like each other like that." Dean stated with a deep blush.

"Yah, ok..." Sam said with an eye roll.

"Hey your watching Buzzfeed Unsolved? I love those guys! They are very dumb for attempting to find paranormal activitie but they are funny to watch." Sam said while jumping over the couch.

Gabe sat down onto his lap and pulled Dean (who pulled Cas) down next to them. Cas ending up in Dean's lap.

*After two episodes*

"Hey, you two look at each other please." Gabe said, he was getting bored and he wanted to speed up the process.

"Why?" Cas asked while turning to face Gabe.

"Just do it." Sam said, catching onto what he was attempting to do.

So Cas turned to face Dean. After a second Gabe pushed their heads closer together and made them kiss.

Sam and Gabe expected them to pull apart quickly but instead they ended up full blown making out.

"Hey! We wanted you two to kiss, not anything else. Anything else would be done in Dean's room, NOT here!" Gabe said while covering Sam's eyes. This made Destiel pull apart quickly and blush crimson.

"Sorry." Cas mumbled.

"Ok now get together and we will leave." Sam said as Gabe removed his hand from his eyes.

"Dean, would you be my boyfriend?" Cas asked with his cute head tilt.

"Yes Cas I will." Dean replied with a smile as they kissed again.

"Our job here is done! We will be spilling tea to Charlie!" Gabe said as he grabbed Sam's hand and flew them away.

"Lets get back to the shows." Dean said as Cas nodded and cuddled into his chest again.

(Just so you know, Charlie was ecstatic and called them instantly. Blowing up about how her OTP was finally together.)
______________________________________

752 Words! I hope you dont hate this oneshot! I also hope you have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖