Cant Sleep

*Different from the fanart but this inspired it so...*

3rd pov.
It was getting late and Team Free Will where at an old run down motel.

They where working on a case of Windigos (idk if I spelled that right or not).

"Where are you gonna sleep?" Dean asked Cas while Sam put his computer up.

"I dont sleep." Castial replied with a small head tilt. He still didn't fully understand humans.

"Alright, well I need my four hours so..." Dean stated while flopping down onto one of the beds.

*Later on that night*

Dean sat up in the bed and yelled "I cant sleep!" Sounding very frustrated.

"Nightmare?" Cas aksed, he had heard about those and helped prevent them when needed.

"What? Pff no." Dean mumbled while laying back down and turning away from Cas.

"Hey Dean, you know how I said I dont sleep. Well I lied. I thought I should try and stay awake for guarding us so you two could sleep. I can't and Sam's asleep so could you move over some?" Castial asked, you see the only way for an angle to keep nightmares away is if they are controlling them from Heaven or by laying next to them.

Castial wasn't worried about Sam because he could tell his brother Gabe was watching over him.

"W-ugh, whatever." Dean mumbled while scooting over to give Cas some room.

Castial then layed beside Dean and Dean instantly fell asleep.

*Around Three In The Morning*

Cas was still awake, because angle's dont really sleep. He only said that so Dean would let him lay next to him and keep his nightmares away.

Dean started moving around slightly, after a while of movement he had managed to cuddle himself into Cas's side/chest.

"Oh dear, this is going to need some explanation when he wakes up." Cas whispered to himself. He could practically hear Gabe laughing on Angle radio. Not a bad laugh, a "haha I knew you like him!" laugh.

*The Morning*

At around seven in the morning Sam woke up, looked over at Dean's bed and saw that he was cuddling Cas. He raised a brow at Castial who had an arm around Dean now.

"Its not what it looks like." Cas stated in his deep voice, quickly removing his arm and getting out of the bed.

Dean woke up at this, his head hit the bed and his body sprang up. "What the Hell was that?" Dean asked with his groggy morning voice.

"You tell me." Sam laughed, he knew that Dean wasn't straight but he didn't expect to find him sleeping with an angle of the lord.

"Cas needed sleep, you where spraled out on your bed, I was still awake so we shared the bed. Whats so bad about that? But why the Hell does my neck hurt so much?" Dean replyed while looking at Sam for everything exsept for the question. (He looked at Cas for that.)

"Dean, angle's dont sleep. They fiscally can not sleep." Sam stated while giving Cas a strange look.

*Sigh* "Before you say anything he was having nightmares, and the only way angle's can keep them away is by eather laying next to them or controlling them in heaven. Also Dean to answer you question about your neck, you had your head on my Vessel's chest from about three in the morning until you woke up." Castial explained.

Dean blushed but didn't say anything.

Sam on the other hand was laughing (a happy laugh) slightly because Dean was finally understanding that he wasn't as straight as he thought he was.

"Wait, why didn't Sam have nightmares?" Dean asked, he knows that he and Sam both have gone through a lot of scarry sh*t in their lives and they are both bound to have nightmares.

"A brother of mine in Heaven was helping Sam." Was Castial's only responce before he started walking twards the door.

"Are we going to kill this monster or are we not?" Castial asked before going outside and heading twards the Impala.

"Not a word." Dean grumbled twards Sam as they both headed twards Baby as well.
________________________________________

696 Words! I am soooo sorry for not updating more! I have been busy with my other book things, school work, real work, ect.

Anyways, I hope you all have an amazing day/night!!! 😁💖💖💖