14

"hurry up minho you're so slow!!" jisung whined as he stomped his feet.

"i said i was almost done just give me a sec!!" minho yelled back at the younger boy.

They had just awoken from their nap and were about to go to the pool but minho was taking forever to change.

"yah i'm not waiting any longer." jisung took his towel and make his way out of the condo and to the pool. He slipped of his sandals and debated on whether or not he should take his shirt off. After a bit of thinking he decided to keep his shirt on and get in the pool.

meanwhile minho was still staring at his clothes. He didn't know if he should wear long shorts or short shorts. He didn't want to wear something that would look weird to jisung. He finally put on the longer pair a shorts then went over to his shirts. He quickly grabbed a black t-shirt and put it on before grabbing a towel and going to the pool.

Minho approached the front door and stopped and stared at the pool. Jisung was doggy paddling in circles in the water and minho was standing there watching. The younger boy looked so cute and minho couldn't help but smile.

"yah minho get in!" jisungs yelled when he saw minho. the older just smiled and walked out and to the pool while jisung swam to the edge where minho was. he kicked his sandals off and set his towel down before jumping in the pool. once he reached the surface, jisung jumped on his back.

"the water feel nice, huh?" jisung asked with excitement in his voice, minho just nodded along with everything jisung said.

the two swam around for a bit and played a few games before then got out and sat on the end he so only their feet were in the water. the older than glanced over at jisung who was splashing the water with his feet. the older noticed how jisungs wet shirt stuck in the dips of his abs and outlined them perfectly.

"why do you swim with a shirt on?" minho asked and jisung looked up with him and just gave a shrug.

"your abs are hot, why don't you show them off?" those words made jisungs cheeks turn a bright red.

"i didn't want to make you uncomfortable." he said in a soft voice while hiding his blushed face.

"you're the cutest guy i know, i wouldn't be uncomfortable." thats when han jisungs heart blew up.

"now, why do you swim with a shirt on?" jisung asked to change the subject off of him.

"self conscious." was all minho said before kicking his feet in the water.

"why? you're literally beautiful." jisung replied and minho gave a quiet shrug.

"take your shirt off and i'll take mine off." the younger said and minho cocked an eyebrow at him.

"fine, only because i wanna see your abs." minho turned towards jisung and removed his shirt and jisungs jaw dropped.

"WHY'RE YOU SELF CONSCIOUS YOU'RE SO HOT!!" jisung yelled while staring at minho's defined torso.

"yeah yeah now take yours off." the older demanded and jisung obeyed. he removed his shirt and revealed his hard abs.

"would fuck." was all minho said before jisung pushed him in the pool out of embarrassment.

—————————————————-
A/N
yes i know this chapter is trash, i didn't have any ideas and only wrote to make this announcement. i will be taking a break from wattpad as a writer. i started school not too long ago and it's really stressful and above that i'm just not in the mood to write and i have no ideas. i don't know if i'll come back or if i'll finish this story along with 'the sunset is beautiful'. i'll probably quit writing for a while and leave these stores unfinished or just delete them but i'm still not sure. so i hope you enjoyed this chapter cause it'll be the last for a while. also my dms are always open so if you wanna talk them dm me here or on insta (my insta is in my description) thank you all for reading this story and i'm sorry i couldn't finish it❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝘀-𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴 🎉