7

"So where are we going?" Jisung asked as he walked up to minho who was leaning against his car.

"Somewhere special." Was all Minho said as he came towards the younger boy. Once the elder got in front of the boy, he looked him up and down.

"You look nice tonight." He commented making the younger smile. Jisung was wearing ripped black skinny jeans with a plain white t-shirt tucked in and a black leather jacket over.

"Let's go!" Jisung said after a bit of silence. Minho just smiled and watched the boy walk past him to his car.

"We're not going in my car." Minho told the boy who was already at the passengers door.

"Did you lock your keys inside again?" Jisung asked with a confused face.

"No, we're taking a cab." Minho said while smiling.

"Okay, when will it get here?" The smaller boy asked as he started to shiver from the cold night air. Minho shrugged and looked at his watch. After a few seconds the cab came and the two got into the backseat. Jisung sat as close to the window as he could wanting to give Minho his space on the other side. As the cab started to drive off, the two were silent. Jisung was doing just fine until he felt something touch his finger. He tried his best to glance over without making it noticeable and he saw the tip of Minho's finger touching his. At that moment jisung started to blush slightly thinking that Minho probably did that on purpose. The small blush turned into a bright red one when the younger boy felt Minho move his hand all the way on top on his. Jisung stared out the cab window not wanting Minho to see that he was a blushing mess. Minho then took jisungs hand in his and interlocked their fingers. At that moment jisungs heart exploded into a million pieces. The boy didn't know much about the feelings he felt but he knew that he liked them.

After a completely silent cab ride, the car came to a stop and Minho let go of jisungs hand. Jisung got a little sad because Minho was no longer holding onto his hand but brightened up when Minho started to talk.

"We're here sung!" The elder said as he got out of the cab with jisung following him. Jisung looked around the beautiful place while minho paid the cab driver.

"Do you like it?" Minho asked as he stood next to the shorter male.

"Yeah, I love the beach." The younger replied while giving a bright smile.

After a few seconds, jisung started to run towards the water. Minho giggled the boys cute actions then chased after him. The younger threw his jacket off and ran into the water not caring about how his pants are going to be soaked. The small boy splashed the water and kicked it around.

After minho watched jisung okay around in the water for a few minutes he decided to get in too. He snuck up behind the younger and picked him up by his waist. Jisung let out a loud scream and begged Minho to put him down which he did. The faced each other and laughed then started to splash each other with the water. Jisung was about to pull Minho underwater but the older wrapped his arms around him so that he couldn't move.

"Ah let me go mi-" jisungs words were cut off by Minho's lips on his. The elder moved his hands down to jisungs waist and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

I think I'm in love with you, Minho.