10

Jisung was currently sitting on Minho's couch, cold and wet. The boy stopped crying a while ago but he still felt the burn in his through. Out of nowhere, jisung felt the warmth of a blanket around his body. He looked up seeing Minho's beautiful smile, the smile that made him feel comfortable.

"Do you need some clothes to change into?" Minho asked as he sat next to the younger. Jisung gave a nod in reply, not in the mood to talk. Minho showed the boy an understanding smile then kisses his head before getting up and going to his closet. The cold boy looked over to Minho's room and made his way towards it.

Minho saw jisung come into his room so he went towards the boy with a fresh pair of clothes. As Minho was about to hand the clothes to jisung, the smaller boy wrapped his arms around Minho's neck and nuzzles his head in his chest.

"What is this for?" The older asked as he put the clothes of his bed and wrapped his arms around the youngers tiny waist.

"I just want comfort." Jisung said with his eyes closed, feeling comfortable.

"Well I'm glad I could give it to you." Minho replied while rubbing the boys back softly. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Minho started to get cold from jisungs wet clothes. The talker male pulled away from the embrace and guided jisung to sit on the bed.

"Let's get you changed. Take your shirt off." Jisung nodded with his eyes slightly closed, feeling tiredness taking over his body. Once the boys shirt was off Minho took the clean one in his hands and turned to jisung. The olders mouth gaped open when he saw jisung perfect abs. He just wanted to run his hands over them and tell jisung how beautiful he looked, but Minho knew jisung wasn't in the right mindset to do stuff like that so he just proceeded to put the shirt on the boy.

After getting jisung completely changed into his new clothes, Minho took the boy and laid him at the top of the bed as he fell asleep. He felt jisungs hands and noticed how they were still freezing cold like the rest of his body. The older male went to the closet and took out another blanket before laying next to jisung and covering them both. Minho thought for second then took his shirt off so that his body heat can spread to jisung faster. He cuddled up next to the boy, putting his head in his chest.

It took a couple of minutes of cuddling before jisung started to warm up. He cuddles jisung closer, not because he wanted to warm him up but because he liked holding jisung in his arms. Minho closed his eyes and soon fell asleep with jisung.

Jisung felt a weight on his chest and something wet on his nose. He opened his eyes and was surprised to see a cat sitting on his chest and licking his nose. He looked over to minho, who was still asleep, and saw two other cats. Jisung petted the cats head and it nuzzles into him and started purring.

"Oh I see you've met soonie." Minho said as soon as he woke up.

"Yeah she woke me up." Jisung repleid while still petting her.

"My cats are my babies so if you hurt them I'll hurt you." Was all minho said before taking the cats out of the room so jisung can rest. The small boy let out a soft chuckle and cuddle up in the blankets, waiting for minho to come back.

Minho was about to go back to the room but the doorbell rang. He went to the door and opened it and saw a guy he didn't know, but he swore he saw him before. He was tall and handsome which black hair.

"Is jisung here?" The stranger asked.