13

after minho and jisung got off the plain they got into a taxi that would take them to the condo hyunjin rented. jisung was really tired still so he rested his head on minho's shoulder while the older scrolled through his phone.

"did you turn your location off on your phone?" minho asked jisung but he didn't get a response. the older looked at the younger boy and he was sound asleep. he chuckled then grabbed jisungs phone to turn the location off so his parents wouldn't find them. he didn't know jisungs password so he thought about the things jisung told him he loved. after a bit of thinking minho typed in the numbers that would spell "cheesecake" and the phone unlocked.

minho then turned off jisungs location and cleared his apps, but when he was about to clear the notes app he saw his name in the note.

"even though we've only known each other for a short amount of time, i think i fell in love with him, lee minho. he's so cute and kind and i feel comfortable with him. i hope that one day he'll feel the same about me cause i want to be more than friends." minho read in his head as a blush crept on his face. he did feel the same about jisung but wasn't sure if jisung did, but now he knows.

the taxi pulled into the driveway and minho quickly turned jisungs phone off and put it away. minho paid the taxi driver then woke jisung up.

"what?~" jisung whined as minho shook him awake.

"we're here." minho said as he grabbed their bags and got out of the taxi.

"yay!" jisung was fully awake now and he hopped out of the taxi. the two made their way up the drive way to a beautiful condo. the condo was huge, two stories and it had many glass windows. there was a pool right in front and the whole condo was surrounded by palm trees.

"wow hyunjin really doesn't disappoint." minho said as he walked inside the condo.

"wow." was all jisung said as he stared at the condo in awe. minho then took their bags upstairs and put them in the bedroom. jisung followed after minho and jumped on the bed and covered himself with the blanket.

"let's take a nap, min." jisung said with a soft voice while minho started to unpack.

"but i wanted to go swimming." minho replied as he put the clothes in the closet.

"let's nap them swim and maybe we can go get dinner after." minho smiled and sat on the bed next to jisung who only had his head showing.

"cuddle me." jisung demanded and he moved his arms out of the blanket and opened them. the older shook his head and chuckled before getting under the covers and cuddling jisung.

"sing me to sleep." jisung said as he nuzzled his head into minho's neck.

"but i don't sing good."

"you do to me."

"you've never heard me sing before."

"but it's your voice so i'll love it no matter what." that made minho blush and smile like an idiot.

"now sing." minho held jisung close to his body and started to sing puzzle piece by nct dream.

"you're my missing puzzle piece. the only thing i need to make my life completely picture perfect, i'll search endlessly..." minho's voice was soft and calming and it easily out a tired jisung to sleep.

minho then stopped singing when he saw jisung was asleep. he stared at the boys face for a bit the brushed his hair out of his face.

"i love you jisung." minho said quietly so he doesn't wake the younger up, but what he didn't know was that jisung wasn't asleep and heard what minho said.