4

Jisung woke up with a jump when he heard his mom yelling his name.

"JISUNG BREAKFAST IS READY!!" She yelled from the kitchen. Jisung groaned and got out of his bed checking his phone. No texts from Minho. He sighed and put his phone away before going to the kitchen and taking a seat at the table. His mother starved him his waffles and fresh fruit as his dad joined at the table.

"So how'd you sleep?" The boys mother asked once they were all seated with their food.

"I slept well." Her son replied with a smile on his face remembering how amazing Minho's lips felt on his last night. The boy continued to eat the food his mom prepared for him.

"You're in a good mood." Jisung fathered chimes in noticing the boys bright smile.

"Yeah." He replied now just playing with his food instead of eating it. His mother let out a small giggle seeing the boy in his happy state, not even questioning why he was so happy.

"I'm done eating." The boy got out of his seat and put his plate on the sink, then gave his mom a kiss on the head before heading back up to his room. He grabbed his phone and threw himself on his bed. He unlocked the device and checked his messages. Still nothing from Minho. Did I scare him off last night? Did he not like the kiss? Did he not like me? The boy asked himself confused on why minho wasn't texting him. He really did enjoy spending time with the older and especially enjoyed the kiss, but he didn't know if minho felt the same. Jisung was even starting to develop some feeling for the boy after their hangout. He let out a small sigh and put his phone aside trying to think of something to distract him, but all he could think about was minho.

After a few minutes of doing literally nothing, jisungs phone buzzed. He shot his head up and grabbed his phone excitedly thinking that Minho finally texted him. He unlocked his phone with a giant smile that soon faded when he saw that it was just a text from his friend hyunjin.

Jinnie: wanna hang out at the café near my house?

Me: sure

Jinnie: ok I'm already on my way

Me: ok I'll be there in 15

And with that jisung shut his phone off once again and changed his clothes with a small frown on his face. He left the house right after telling his mom he was leaving. It didn't take him long to arrive at the café since it was quite close to his house. As he got closer he saw hyunjin waiting outside the doors for him, but he also saw a very familiar face. Minho.