5

"What did Ashton want, babe?" Calum asks walking into the living room sitting next to Michael on the couch.

"He was saying bye? I don't know it was weird he gave me this though." Michael says picking up his beer taking a sip then handing Calum the pick.

"Why the one?" Calum asks

"That's what I said!" Michael exclaims. "He said something about it being Luke's so I don't know...."
Michael was never as close to Luke, it was more him and Ashton and Luke was just there. 

 "Poor guy doesn't deserve any of the cards he's being dealt." Calum says smuggling into to Michael's side. Calum does truly feel for Ashton. They were never really close more of Michael's friend but he was a good guy same with Luke. Calum couldn't even imagine if something happen to Michael.

Michael turns on the TV for them only to see a Gerber commercial with a cute baby and a cute family. And that's all Calum really wants. He wants to have that cute family with Michael but he can't, because he's 90% sure he's infertile.

Calum sighs loudly, alerting to Michael. Michael looks down at his baby, his world and kisses his forehead. Michael is aware of how much Calum wants to have a family, and Michael wants that too. He wants to see Calum pregnant with his child he does he really does, and they have tried before but, it just seems like Calum can't get pregnant.

"We can try again if you want." Michael whispers into his husband's ear. Calum's eyes light up and his grin huge. He looks at then proceeds Michael then hungrily attacks his lips.

Michael and Calum continue to have a make-out session fueled on lust and love. Calum wasting no time to time rid of his and his husband's clothes, and before then knew it they were left in boxers.

Michael picks up the tanned boy leading him to bedroom setting him lightly on the bed before hovering over him kissing him hard before looking into his eyes,silently asking permission. Calum nods and his boxers come off.

"Baby, we don't have lube." Michael says putting his fingers up to Calum's mouth. Calum takes three fingers into his mouth swirling his tongue around them.

 Michael enters one finger moving it around, then adding another scissoring the flesh. Michael adds the last finger and jabs Calum's prostate causing him to moan loudly with pleasure.

"Mikey need you." Calum barly breathes out. Michael kisses the boy one last time before taking off his boxers and enters his member. Michael lets out a moan while Calum squeezes his eyes close while a few stray tears fall out.

"it will get better baby I promise." Michael says kissing the tears waiting to move until Calum is comfortable. Michael kisses the boy all over the face making Calum giggle while he nods. Michael thrust in and out of the boy. Causing loud moans from both boys. Michael repeatedly beating into boy feels his high.

"I love you so much." Michael says climaxing into the younger boy Calum not close behind letting out a strangled moan.

"I love you too, so much" Calum says kissing Michael on the cheek, and then snuggles into the red-headed boy. Michael warps his arm around the by and sighs contently. He couldn't wait to start a family with the love of his life.

-

-

this smut was not really smut it was more romantic love-making lol but I just narrated sex obviously I need to get a new hobby (just kidding I love writing too much)

anyway dedicated to satan_____ i have no idea how many under scores are in your name but oh well hopefully i get rice because malum was indeed the last chapter.

-Lilly:)