007; company

COMPANY

COMPANY

lev likes y/n. so i told kenma. 

lev said it wasn't really a secret since we were literally talking about it at practice but kenma was too busy with y/n so he didn't hear.

he has the right to know. 

does y/n like lev? i honestly think that there might be a chance of her falling for lev instead of kenma since kenma doesn't spend as much time with her.

lev and y/n have a few classes together, i believe. and they have the same homeroom teacher.

"hey guys!" i heard lev. kenma just stared at him. before all this y/n stuff kenma would lowkey bully lev the whole time so i guess he can't really think of this as anything sus.

"are you okay, kenma?"  y/n said as she walked towards him, standing quite close. i feel, jealous. aaaaaaaaaaaagh why whyhwyhwyhwyhy i don't care hmmmm ouch.

doesn't matter, she's not my person. and was never going to be. i don't mind her getting with kenma and like, lev is a good guy but i don't want to lose to him. 

"kuroo? huggie?" y/n said as wrapped her arms around me and looked up. i faintly blushed and hugged her back, patting her head.

why is she sad?

"did something happen?" i asked her. kenma looked at her with a guilty look and lev was just confused.

"...no." she said as she held me even closer. i feel so brother zoned right now~

kenma and lev seem jealous so i'm enjoying the brother zone right now, still sucks.

"i want hugs too, y/n!" lev said as he literally picked her up and hugged her. you could see that she was shocked but she quickly shot him a smile and hugged him back. wrapping her arms and legs around him.

he let her go and kenma looked , i don't even know how to describe his face. he's so jealous i almost can't laugh at it.

"let's just go.." kenma mumbled. oh.

he's ignoring y/n. because of lev? is he stupid? so that's why she got sad. she asked him if he was okay and he responded coldly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this kid really likes to ruin his chances, doesn't he?

"lev, come with us to the mall." i said. kenma gave me a look full of bLOOdlUSt and i smirked at him. lev nodded happily and i leaned in to whisper something to kenma.

"i'm giving you a chance to make up to her after making her sad, he'll take her from you. i'm not kidding." i gave him a serious look and he looked down.

i know that he understands, he just doesn't know what to do. probably. 

"it's pretty crowded here, we should stay close to each other." i said. they nodded and lev looked like he had an idea.

"we should split up and meet up again later, give us a list of what you want me to get for y/n." he said and kenma just looked at him.

at least lev is making progress, ken.

"why do you get to go with y/n?" kenma said , clearly annoyed. lev just looked at him.

"because i want to." he said and chuckled. taking the list out of my hand and locking hands with y/n. she looked pretty shocked at it all, but she was clearly blushing. 

"can... i go with kenma?" she said as lev looked at her with a pout before smacking the back of her head. she smiled at us as i smiled back and kenma just turned around and started walking.

"come with me, y/n." he said as she went with kenma.

kenma pov

she... rejected lev to come with me. why did she do that? does she not like lev's company?

does she enjoy my company more than his? 

"the way you just walked away, gesturing me to come with you, was really cool. kenma you're cool." she said, locking arms with me since it's pretty busy around here.

she thinks i'm cool.

"th-thanks.." i lost my ability to talk, i see. ...not that i could hold a conversation before this though...

"are you sure you're okay with me coming with you, kenma?" she asked me. i nodded at her as i got a really cute smile in return. her having her arm locked it with mine really keeps me from thinking about anything else.

something about being alone with her scares me, i can't ask anyone for advice or help, it's just us two. the real thing. and somehow i enjoy this a lot. i want to be alone with her more.

i'll get used to talking to her. i want to keep her entertained by myself, no one else needed.