004; meeting nekoma

MEETING NEKOMA

MEETING NEKOMA

kenma walked me to class after lunch , he seemed like he really wanted to talk about something. i wanted to ask him if he wanted to say something but then he started to talk.

he asked me about the time i have to be home for tomorow , since we're going to the mall.

i don't really have a curfew if i just call my mom to tell her i'm coming later. pretty chill i'd say.

can't be too late though.

but that's all fine.

~~~~

classes are over. it's time for me to go to the gymnasium , since i'm going to watch the boys' practice.

they're nice. kenma is cute , i hope the volleyball guys will be nice too.

where's the gy- oh there. it's pretty big. i'm kinda nervous but let's just go. i hope the boys there wont talk to me too much , i'm bad with words.

i slowly walked into the gymnasium and tetsurou immediately noticed. he pointed to the left. there was an old man approaching me with a smile.

"you're y/n? right? i heard you were coming to watch the team practice from now on. we're glad to have you here." he said. i nodded and bowed.

"guysssss y/n is hereeeee." kuroo said to everyone.
suddenly i felt like there were a hundred people watching me , scary people.

i shrugged the feeling off my shoulders and bowed to them.
"i'm l/n y/n , nice to meet you guys." i said as calm as i could. then looking up with a smile.

"she's hella cute." i heard a rather tall boy with a blond mohawk say. or whisper. either way , i heard it.

i just scratched the back of my head as i looked at what was happening in front of me.

"you haven't even said hi , why are these your first words. she obvioulsy heard you." a brown haired boy said. he's cute , he looks pretty young.