002; gamer's advice

GAMER'S ADVICE

GAMER'S ADVICE

"i'll see you guys at lunch." l/n said while putting her shoes in her locker, we're all in different years so we can't walk to class together.

we talked a bit on our way to school, kuroo was telling us about how we're both boring because we don't do anything besides look on a screen,

i mean i game and she watches drama's 24/7

that's probably more fun than whatever kuroo does in his free time.

i guess me and l/n kinda match our hobbies, then.

ok.

no.

i'm thinking about her the whole time now and it's getting annoying, my own thoughts are making me uncomfortable. i never think about people this much and now it's a whole female.

bad progress kenma.

i guess puberty changed both her and me.

why did i get a bad outcome and she became a whole idk, that what she is.

she'll probably get hit on by a lot of guys this year and next year. and the year after, probably all the time. all girls get hit on, but if you look like her it might become a bit extreme.

kuroo and i should help her with that. if she wants, i mean.

i'm still thinking about her, damn. i'll just ask kuroo if she can come to practice with us so we can walk home together. but knowing kuroo, he'll probably force her to even if she didn't want to.

i'll do my best this year, too.

with school, games, volley-ball and unfortunately, with this girl.

how quick can someone get me so interested in them?

she better not be one of them minecraft witch bitches istg-

alright let me set this clear in my mind, she's a 16 year old girl, first year in nekoma high. she's insanely pretty, for no fucking reason.

she's quite funny, has goals, interests and hobbies, that match mine. she's pretty quiet, but talks more than i do and actually gives me the motivation and willpower to talk to people, mostly to her. being completely honest, i kinda feel attracted to her as i get this weird feeling of wanting her to like me, think i look good, and impress her.

i want to know what she thinks of me. and i really want to spent time with her and get to know her. i want to know how i can make her like me and all this in one day.

still, i wouldn't consider this a crush or something like that, yet.

she's either the complete opposite of what i think or she's going to be my first love. not to mention, one-sided love. ok maybe love is too much for now, but i'm not stupid i know i got something coming for me. or, kuroo taught me wrong about emotions. kinda hope he did.

applepi : f in the chat for me, i'm a fallen soldier. almost crushing.

bloominchoco : simpnation is waiting for you, applepi.

applepi : thank you, simpking.

i guess weebs with over 1000 waifus are helpful, but i have to put my phone down now.

yes i thought of all this while i'm in class and yes, the teacher is asking me something and my nerd-self gave the right answer.

i'm quiet but my thoughts aren't. and i don't want people to think i'm dumb, nor do i want them to laugh at me for saying something stupid. i hate getting attention from a lot of people, i don't want to stand out.

so i give the right answers and study a lot so people just skip over me.

but somehow i still want l/n's attention. sometimes. if i don't look weird.

and there my thoughts go again,

applepi : how does simping work, tho

bloominchoco : i will teach you, child. is it a 2d woman, gorgeous, perfect, can't break your heart, thicc woman?

applepi : ......16 year old school girl who's prettier than hyuga hinata, matches my personality and will be around me a lot from now on.

bloominchoco : ....oh fuck, you entered the real world without a warning. it's about time though, you're gonna be 17 this year.

applepi : i'm ready for the one-sided love sad boy life, brother soldier.

bloominchoco : damn bro.

applepi : can't believe i'm saying this but, i'm gonna try to either, not actually catch feelings or try, yes try, to get her to like me back if i fall.

bloominchoco : that's the spirit, almost fallen soldier.

bollytown : wtf this is a game chat not a therapy shut the fuck up

bloominchoco : who

bollytown : you????

applepi : asked

B) nailed it.

the game chat is the best chat.

okay there's no way she would like me when my humor is like this, maybe she'll marry me in animal crossing.