005; do i have a chance?

DO I HAVE A CHANCE?

DO I HAVE A CHANCE?

"kuroo we need to study."

"we can study any day. not now, we have something to talk about." i said. i'm gonna ask kenma about y/n right now. they met up again today , literally today. and he's already acting like his crush on her from 4th grade is back.

if you didn't know, kid in my brain , kenma and y/n actually liked eachother through our whole childhood. but it wasn't serious, just two kids who don't know shit about love. they thought the other was so pretty that they started 'dating'.
wait no,

that was me and y/n. but that was only because our parents made us do cute innocent couple stuff for pictures. we thought it meant we were dating.

so no she's not actually my ex.
kenma would always tell me they were gonna get married, believe it or not. he simped hard

i don't know if they remember that stuff, so i'm gonna ask kenma right now.

"what is so important, kuroo?"

"do you remember how we would always play in the mini playhouse villa y/n had?"

"yeah? what about it?"

"so you still remember wanting to marry her?"

"......" i'm so amused by the look on his face. he's blushing and looking at me as if i discovered his biggest secret.

"i take that as a yes?" i said and he nodded slowly.

"why do you remember the worst stuff?" he said while falling down on his bed with a pillow smashed into his face.

"worst stuff? how?"

"it's embarrassing!" he said while throwing the pillow he had in his face earlier , into mine.

"it's just puppy love, you probably just thought she was sooo pretty." i said and smirked at him.

"i literally planned out a marriage with her when i was 11." he said.

"you- wha- r-really??" i asked him as i started laughing uncontrollably.

"i'm sorry but that's hilarious." i said as i calmed down from laughing.
he looked at me dead serious.

"she became way too good-looking. it's not even funny anymore." he said. to be honest , for him saying that to me. i'm shocked.

like i know he has atleast something for her , but he literally looks frustrated.

"eh~~~?" i teased.

"do you like her? kuroo?" he asked me.

i do like her , but i know she doesn't like me. she sees me as a brother which is honestly kind off sHiT but imagining her next to kenma makes me happy.

if i tell him the truth he wont go for her. i know that.

"nah, she's hot though." i said. kenma gave me an awkward look before nodding.

"yeah. i think i like her again, for real this time." he said.

"i noticed. some magic in your brain only recognizes her voice when you're gaming. you normally hear nothing." i said.

"you also blush a lot around her. simp."

"shut up."

"i think you have a chance with her though." i said as he looked at me confused.

"how? she looked like she wanted lev to rail her when they met. after looking terrified of his height and loudness." .....angry kenma?

"jealous?"

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"so if lev were to actually do uh- that. you wouldn't mind?"

"......i'm jealous."
hold up.

hold up.

he didn't say he didn't want him to, he said he's jealous of lev ra-

"damn kenma didn't know you were into that." i said as he looked at me confused, then widening his eyes.

"i'm 16, i can't help the thoughts. honestly....."
i thought he was going to deny.

"woah, i thought you would throw a book at me or something. atleast deny it, not admit it. how much happend to you in one day?"

"i fell hard." he said while looking at me, gesturing for me to throw the pillow back at him.

"do you think she'd ever date lev?"

"why not? lev is cool." i said. i know she'd rather date kenma, but i'm not going to lie to him. she wouldn't reject lev if kenma doesn't ask her out. lev is a good kid.

"....do you think she'd ever date me?"

"yeah. she would. you know when we were little, she would always talk about how pretty you looked. and how cute. she liked you too back then, why not now? just don't ruin your chance." i said. he looked at me shocked and got red cheeks again.

"really?"

"yeah."

"i- kinda feel happy now.." he said as he smiled to himself.

"let's study!" i said as we got our books and pens out of our bags.

don't ruin your chance kenma , she's worthy of the effort. lev wouldn't be too bad for her either, though.