003; sherlock kuroo

SHERLOCK KUROO

SHERLOCK KUROO

"......kenma?" he looks so focused , what the heck. is he okay?   "kenma." ....... still no reaction. i know he's always focused when playing games , but he looks like he's about to go boom boom explode. and that's not the best thing ehm , to happen? what's with him?

"no... " was he talking to his phone? what in the actual fuck? is he okay?

"kenma come on we're gonna eat lunch with y-" oh there she is, wait, i'm getting a hug attack aren't i, hell yes.

"kuroooooo!!!!!" bam. she just jumps into me and i have to catch her into a hug , otherwise ,  she'll die. i didn't expect her to yell my name though. haven't heard her talk louder than kenma in ages , don't really care anyway.

"oh, hi kozume-senpai." the black haired girl said with a gentle mixed with polite smile. her eyes closed for a second and a little hand wave.

i like observing y/n's looks and actions, it's quite interesting. she's a different person with everyone, but still the same. it's just a difference in expression and movements. i don't see changes this big , but still so small , on everyone. kenma and y/n are funny to watch closely , honestly.

"h-huh? oh , hi uh , l/n. i forgot you were uh , coming too." wow , kenma is , stuttering? he's looking at her face while talking? he heard her talk? BUT HE DIDN'T HEAR ME SAY HIS NAME THE WHOLE TIME?

i was about to yell at him for not hearing me for fun ,  but y/n said something first.

"oh , do you prefer for me to go sit with my classmates then?" she said with a small smile. "it's okay , really , i can go if you want."

the look on kenma's face is so funny , i want to take a picture so badddd. but y/n's here and it'll probably scar him , judging by his reaction to what she said.

"n-no , don't go. i just forgot , it's not like i don't want you here , really." he said while giving her a smile.

wait,

a smile.

what the fuck kenma why ? this is betrayal. i never get smiled this little bitch, why is y/n getting smiles and i don't. why is he so red right now? fkjherfjhurehgkdjsfkjdfgdjfgndkfjgkdhgkdfj. why is he so nice to her without lowkey ignoring her? what's his problem why does he act like he didn't just lowkey tell her off? or was it really an accident huh kenma? DID YOU MAYBE EVEN ACTUALLY HEAR ME JUST NOW??? WHY DID YOU HEAR HER WHEN SHE CALLED YOU KO-