Only If You Knew...

Start from the beginning

They searched the whole island to finally find Ayanami training in a secluded cove area at the very far end of the island where it's mostly just trees and is just uninhabited.

She was using her sword to slice some big nearby rocks on the beach.

" hey! Aya-!" Before Javelin could finish her sentence she slipped down and sprang her ankle.

" ow! Ah! Oh..." Javelin said as Laffey slid down the slippery rocks to help Javelin.

" here." Laffey said taking off her favorite pink jacket to wrap Javelin's ankle.

" oh! No! No! Laffey that's your favorite oh..." Javelin began seeing her ruin her favorite pink jacket, getting it all dirty.

Ayanami walked up towards them. However instead of having a concerned look on her face she had a very upset and angry one.

" what are you two doing here?!" Ayanami yelled out loud, furious.

" we came to find you" Laffey said, hearing Ayanami shout " why?!" Upset.

" to talk to you" Javelin spoke, cringing slightly in pain.

" your injured?" Ayanami said, alarmed by this.

" yeah... but don't worry! It's just a sprang. With a little rest and some repairs I'll be good as new." Javelin said, not wanting them to worry.

" oh no no no" Ayanami said pacing back and forth.

" what's wrong?" Laffey asked, seeing Ayanami look worried, to which she's never seen her like this.

" the tides are going to be too hard to push through this entire week... we can't sail back to the front of the island and we can't climb back up because it's too dangerous and slippery." Ayanami said in a very stressed and upset tone.

" what do you mean the tides will be to hard to push through? I may have a sprang but I'm still pretty strong enough to sail." Javelin asked confused.

" no.. *sighs* ok yesterday Kaga told me that theirs going to be an incoming storm that'll be hitting our island and said that it's no ordinary storm. These kind of storms can capsize our kind of ships. The waters are too dangerous to navigate correctly if we go too far out and if we stay too close to the island the waves will just make us crash and ram into the sharp rocks here." After Ayanami said all that Javelin immediately shouted " than why on earth would you be out here?! If you knew this was coming?!" As Laffey tried to calm her down.

" because I didn't want anyone to bother me. I'm sick and tired of going on sorties. Every single day. I just wanted a whole week to myself is that so hard to ask? So when Kaga told me a storm was coming and that nobody who hasn't left already on a sortie from this island won't leave until the storms over I just thought.. to go here. Nobody's looking for me anyway..." Ayanami said crossing her arms. Sounding a bit sad but mostly full of pent up anger.

" why did you two have to show up anyway? I'm fine on my own." Ayanami said, upset that now Javelin and Laffey ruined her plans.

" well excuse us if we just wanted to spend some time with you" Javelin said, very upset at Ayanami. Not only at the fact Ayanami knew this storm would happen and stay at this extremely dangerous spot for a week but also thinking that they didn't want her around. Because that's not true.

" we can to look for you because Z23 brought tickets to the MoonLight Feast and wanted you to go with her but than she couldn't take you so gave them to us but we didn't want to go without you. She said she'd make it up." Laffey spoke, informing Ayanami the reason why they're down here.