Your Breaking My Heart

Let's try something new for the way I write. Tell me how you feel. Perhaps it's better.

Z23: " vould it kill you to be less controlling?" Seeing Ayanami give her a mean look.

Ayanami: " what's wrong with being controlling? I'm just protecting you." Not getting the response she wanted from Z23.

Z23: " protecting me? From vhat? Talking to zhe other ships? Und preventing me from doing basic things? Don't you trust me?" Seeing Ayanami roll her eyes.

Ayanami: " this isn't about trust. This is about how I feel and I don't like you talking to other ships without me." once she said that Z23 immediately pounced and said " ja it iz." Than continued " you don't trust me. Und how about how I feel." Seeing Ayanami shake her head.

Ayanami: " why are you being so stubborn? I just told you that I don't like you or other ships speaking to you without me." Not seeing anything wrong with expressing to Z23 how she felt.

Z23: " so vhat? I have to vait for you?"

" und don't drag me vhenever you feel like it!" Z23 said, pulling her arm back. Away from Ayanami's grip.

Ayanami: " can't you see that I care about you?" Making Z23 give a unhappy chuckle and say " you have such a vay of showing it." Her tone made Ayanami say out of pure frustration " of course I care about you! But it doesn't seem like you care about me at all! You'd rather go on any mission or sortie to get away from me!" Hearing Z23 retort " das not true!" But Ayanami didn't want to hear any more of it. " vhere are you gohing?!" Z23 yelled, seeing Ayanami storm away. " maybe find someone else who will love me!" Ayanami shouted back immediately getting Z23 to shout back to her in German on how horrible she is. Columbia just happen to pass by with Admiral Hipper hearing Z23 use language that they never thought they'd hear in their entire life.

Columbia was at a loss of words, while Admiral Hipper was scolding her furiously on her use of language in their native tongue.

Z23 couldn't contain herself, her anger was out of control after what Ayanami said to her. About finding someone else to love her, that statement made Z23 feel all sorts of mixed emotions that she never thought she'd ever feel. Jealous for the first time in her life, anger (like none before) and sadness something she felt only when thinking about her homeland Germany but now this wasn't the case.

So Z23 did something she never did before, she left in the middle of getting scolded by Hipper who was her superior and completely disrespected her. Causing Hipper to lash out and demand that Z23 come back here this instant of course Z23 didn't in her state of mind. Hipper was going to chase after Z23 to give her a beating for being disrespectful but luckily Columbia stopped her and prevented this event for happening... for now.

" hey!" Z23 called out, seeing Ayanami talking to Wakaba.

Of course an argument ensued. Things weren't looking so good. And neither were the words being exchanged.

Z23: " und you need some anger management classes."

Ayanami: " me? How about that one time where you straight up attacked me. I would've never hurt you." Bringing up bad memories.

Z23: " I didn't mean it und you kno it!" Loosing her temper. Hearing Ayanami say " do I? Oh wait of course you didn't. Because everything you do is always perfect isn't that right Nimi?"

Z23 couldn't take this horrible conversation anymore. Going to storm out. Knowing she was at her limit. She was on the verge of tearing her teeth between something to let off her steam and an emotional outburst of tears. Of course Ayanami couldn't let this go. Grabbing Z23's wrist and pulling her back.