Chapter 13

Chapter 13
Cameron's POV:

After everyone found out about the NK notes all hell broke lose!

Jim went into one of his classic fits of rage with John fuming beside him. Mycroft was on the phone yelling at someone about security while Sherlock had gotten up and began pacing.The only sane people in the room seemed to be Dillion and me.

I was laying on his lap holding his hand over my baby bump as he played with my hair. I looked up at him and smiled before I kissed his cheek.

"Your going to be a great daddy," I whispered rubbing my belly with his hand. He smirked down at me before capturing my lips with his.

At first the kiss was sweet and slow but then turned heavy and passionate as I ran my fingers though his hair. He climbed on top of me and released my lips only to slowly begin planting kisses down my neck. I moaned in pleasure as he found my soft spot and began sucking and biting with his teeth which would surly leave a serious love bite.

Just as he started to lift my shirt he was lifted off of me and thrown to the floor.

"Are you two crazy?!" yelled John who was fuming alongside the others.

I blushed but Dillion just smirked and jumped on the couch again.

"Yes," he answered, "crazy about her." I giggled as we quickly kissed again and then looked back to the parents.

"Oh come on guys, we haven't had fun in ages!" I complained as Dillion sat me in his lap and once again started kissing my neck.

Sherlock glared at us. "Your already pregnant you've already had enough fun!" The others silently agreed with this statement which made me furious.

They were judging us! Dillion and I could handle our own choices and their consequences! We didn't need to be treated like children when we were the ones having a child!

I gave them all the death glare as I stood up. "Well if that's how y'all feel then I guess Dillion and I will stay somewhere else tonight. Don't follow us! We'll be back in the morning." I grabbed Dillion's hand and our coats and before anyone could protest we were out the door.

Dillion hailed a cab and told it an address before it set off. I held Dillion's hand suddenly feeling very guilty for walking out on them but they deserved it I guess and it will be good to spend more time with Dillion.

We pulled up to a mansion about twenty minutes outside London. The mansion was enormous! It looked about five stories and very expensive.
Dillion payed the cabbie and slid out of the car before picking me up bridal style and carrying me towards the house.

"Dillion," I giggled, "what are you doing?"

He smiled and set me down at the thresh hold of the house. "Well it seemed like the right thing for the right time." he replied leading me up the grand staircase towards a set of large double doors.

"This is my house so don't worry about anyone finding us here," he smirked backing me into a wall, "so, where were we?"

He grabbed my face and kissed me hard. His hands moved from my face to my bum. He grabbed my bum as I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He quickly moved us to the bedroom and well you know what happened next. ;)
-----------------------
Ohhhh a little family spat and some lovey dovey stuff! Nothing like a new chapter to lift your spirits, eh?
:) :) :) :) :) :)
TOODLES!!! -AR