Chapter 12

Cameron's POV:

Adrenaline was pumping through me as I raced through the crowds, pushing people out of my way. When I finally arrived at 221 I leaned against the door to catch my breath before opening the door.

I entered the main room to see sherlock and Jim in the middle of a game of chess with John and Mycroft as an audience. Silent tears streamed down my face as I plopped down on the couch, alerting everyone to my presence. John was the first to react.

"Cameron, What happened? Are you alright?" He inquired, crouching next to my head and taking my hand. I just stared up at the ceiling and sighed before turning to look at them. Mycroft and Jim looked at me with worry and confusion but Sherlock looked only with worry cause he had already deduced my distress.

He jumped up from his chair and scoped me up from the couch placing me in his lap as I began to cry.

"Dillion! Get down here now!" John screamed as Sherlock kept trying to sooth me. Jim and Mycroft sat on with side of sherlock giving me silent comfort when Dillion came bounding down from our bedroom.

"What's going-" He stopped as his gaze landed on my fragile state sending him into a furious one.

"WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!" he screamed making me I flinch. He noticed but was to blinded by hate to care."WHO DID THIS TO HER!" he screamed again only to get a flinch from me again.

"Dillion?" I squeaked my voice no louder than a whisper but it still managed to silence the room. He rushed to my side and kissed my forehead but didn't bother to take me from my fathers arms.

"I'm here, my love. I'm sorry if I scared you," he said running his hands through my hair,"I just hate seeding you cry. Please, Angel, tell me what happened."

I sighed and wiped away my tears before taking his hand in mine. "Well, I went to the doctor today," I began, smiling at his worried expression, "everything is fine the babies are fine-" "Babies?" stuttered Jim from the side lines. "Yes I'm having twins," I said my smile growing but so was Dillion's confusion, "but after my appointment I got a text." I quickly got out my phone and showed it to Dillion.

His expression changed from shock to anger in almost 10 seconds flat. He slowly began to crush the phone in his hand and he would have if Jim hadn't pried it from his grasp.

After the phone had been passed around and the text read by everyone, it was clear that we all had the same question on our minds. Who was NK?