Chapter 10

Chapter 10
Cameron's POV:

I never knew silence could scream so loud. I never knew stares could hold such pain as the ones they were giving me at that moment.

I was Pregnant. Even after I had said it I still could barley believe it. I had never felt so scared in my life. How would Dillion react? What would Sherlock do? Would Moriarty try to kill me? So many questions with no answers it was hard to think strait.

Dillion stood in front of me, "Is it true?" He asked.His tone no louder than whisper. I nodded my head through the unknown tears streaming down my face as he picked me up and spun me around like people do in the movies. We both laughed as he put me down but didn't let go, his hand rested on my belly.

I smiled at him before looking up at Sherlock and Moriarty, both in shock.

"Wow, I'm going to be a grandad!" Moriarty whispered looking from me to Dillion to my stomach, giving us a genuine smile.

Sherlock just stood there still staring at me, his gaze occasionally flickering to Dillion or my belly but always returning to me.

"Daddy?" I asked trying to get some reaction out of him. His eyes locked with mine and I don't think I had ever seen so much panic and hurt in them before he turned and rushed out of the flat, slamming the door on his way out.

I began to cry again but not for my baby, for my dad. I knew his and Johns were going to be the worst reactions but the worst thing sherlock could do was to have nothing to say.

I walked over to the couch and curled into a ball, to many emotions were playing inside my head and I didn't know how to react to any of them. So I just cried and cried until there was nothing left for me to cry and I drifted off into a restless sleep.

-------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it's short y'all. I just thought you deserved one chapter today but don't worry I will most defiantly make the next chapter longer.

Ta Ta for now my pretties -AR