Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Cameron's POV:

I looked at him and suddenly noticed something. I couldn't read him.

"What was that?" he said smirking at me and I relished I said that out loud.

"Sorry, I was thinking out loud," I mumbled, "and coffee would be lovely. I'm Cameron by the way"

He took my hand and said "Dillion, at your service my lady." he kissed it causing me to blush.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in the Cafe getting to know each other. I learned Dillion was born and lived in Dublin till he was 8. His mother died when he was born and his father was never around much cause his buisness took him everywhere. He plays the guitar and dabbles in art. His favorite subject in school was chemisrty and he loved to preform experiments. He was vey intelligant, equal to myself in many ways which surprised me. He was more than just a pretty face,there was something about him that i couldnt quit put my finger on. 

"Thats enough about me. I want to know about you," He said putting his head on his crossed hands that rested on the table like a boy, "Whats your story?" 

At this point i didnt know what to do. I felt like i could trust him but i didnt want him to look at me differently because i was the daughter of the famous consulting detective, Sherlock Holmes. So, i decided to tell him the truth, but not the whole truth. 

"Well," I began," there isnt much to tell. I was born and raised in London. I live with my Father and Uncle who are colleges but they are away alot. I never knew my mother, she dropped me off with my father and never came back. I play the piano and the violin. I also sing a bit. My favorite subject in school was also chemistry and i do like experiments but i never really do them." 

As i finished my phone vibrated against the table causing me to check both the text and the time. 

Where are you. We need to talk, come home if convinent -SH  

i looked at the time and noticed it was almost seven yet i didnt want to leave. 

"Something wrong?" Dillion asked a look of concern stretched across his face making me smile. 

"Its nothing I cant handel." i teased before my phone went off again. 

If inconvinent come anyway. Johns getting worried. -SH 

"That sounds important maybe you should go." Dillion said glancing at my phone, probably trying to see who it was. 

"Really? I dont just want to leave you here by yourself," I muttered suddenly finding my jumbled fingers in my lap very interesting. 

I herd his chair slide back and him walk around to my side before he gently lifted my chin with his fingers, "Its quiet alright," he whispered, "I was just about to head home anyways but i had to try something first." 

The huskiness in his voice sent shivers down my spine as he leaned closer in as if to kiss me but at the last second pulled away with my phone in his hand. 

"Give it back!" i yelled playfully as he turned so his back was facing me. 

I continued trying to reach around him but he finally turned back around handing me my phone.

"Till next time, Angel." He said whilst pecking my cheak before exiting quickly out the door. 

It wasnt till i had started walking home did i relize he had typed something into my phone. 

Cafe 2 o'clock tomorrow. Les Miserables at 4. Wear something pretty my Angel. -DM