Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Cameron's POV: 

My thoughts were buzzing as i stepped into the flat only to hear absolutly nothing. I cautiosly walked up the stairs taking notice of anything and everything finally reaching our living room to see the door ajar.

I looked into the room only to find no one. I stopped and listened only to hear nothing like before. I walked in the kitchen quit puzzeled till i saw the note on the counter.

Cam, 

       Sherlock and I have gone out of town for a case. Mrs. Hudson is gone to visit her sister for a few days so you are on your own. Don't get into to much trouble and call Lestrade if anything comes up.  -JW, SH

Great, ill have the flat to myself for at least three days max. This gives me perfect time to hang out with Dillion! 

Going to bed that night was as simple as my deductions because Dillion was the only thing in my dreams. 

-time skip- 

ugghhhhh what am i going to wear! It was 12 o clock now,I had been up since 10 preparing for my date whilst going along with my normal schedule. The only thing is i dont know what to wear! I mean really if i wore jeans and a tshirt it be to plain, if i wore a fancy dress i would look like i am trying to hard. What if it rains? Will we walk or ride in a cab? So many questions buzzed through my head i finally had to get my nicotine patches out from my drawer to calm down. What can i say its a habit you pick up form Sherlock. 

I finally decided if i were going to do this i would need a second opinion. Snatching up my phone i sent a quick text to my ultimate fashion life saver. 

NEED HELP!!! CRISIS UNFOLDING, come if convenient. -CH 

Not 5 minutes later a very out of breath looking Andrea ran into my room.  Andrea,being my uncle Mycroft's assistant was one of my few friends outside my family whom i could trust with anything. Plus she has extremely good taste in fashion making her the perfect person for this job. 

"What is it," she panted, " Whats the crisis?" 

I quickly began to explain about Dillion, the cafe, and the date. The minute i was through she squealed very loudly and ran into my closet whilst shouting at me to turn on the curling iron. 

An hour and a half later i was dressed, hair curled, and make up done naturally to perfection before Andrea had to leave. 

She gave me a hug and said, "Good luck sweatheart, dont worry i wont tell your Uncles or you dad about this." She winked at me and made me promise to call the minute i got home before driving away. 

I had about 20 minutes till i had to meet Dillion and the cafe was less than five minutes away. So, i decided to play my violin hoping it would ease my thoughts from the rumbling mess i'd soon call my first date. 

---------------------

Thank you to whoever is reading this and dont worry this is just a filler chapter the good stuff is coming soon. ;)  I have a picture of the dress on the side.....

Please vote, comment, or go follow me on Wattpad Id love to have more friends on here cause this basicly is my social life. :) 

-Alexis