32

(Your POV)

"She became a cowboy?" I asked as Pearl and Sapphire explained to me what happened when I was gone.

"Yes, Steven and Amythes went to find her" Preal informed me as I nodded.

"I'm sure she'll come back in no time Sapphire" I reassured her.

She sighed.

"I hope so"

Suddenly I head a something pawing at the window causing me to turn to see Leo sitting in front of the door with is paw on the door.

I excused myself from Pearl and Sapphire to see what he was looking at.

Outside in the dark the moon along with the light inside helped me to see I saw Stella started to jump up and down in front of the door, she was probably excited to see me but I was confused to see her here.

'Wasn't she suppose to be with Sour Cream?' The thought of Stella being alone on the road made me feel scared and concern for her.

Leo got up and moves so I could open the door for her.

As I opened the door for her, she walked away so the door won't hit her.

I stepped outside just in time to see her walk underneath the port chair.

"Aw Stella, what are you doing here?" I asked as I went to pick her up and sat on the chair.

She was shaking when I picked her up either fear or of the cold winds or maybe both.

I started to cuddle her on my chest, trying to warm her up as she let out a small sneeze.

"Hm, I'll have to talk to Sour Cream on why you're here" I said to myself as I suddenly felt a weight on my lap.

It was Leo, who had placed his head on my lap.

Using my free hand I scratched his ear causing him the purr. Suddenly Stella started to wiggle in my hand.

She luckily landed on Leo's head which he didn't seem to mind.

I picked her just in time as Leo took his head off my lap to get a better look at her.

"Leo this is Stella, Stella this is Leo" I introduced them as I place Stella in my lap.

Leo's grey eyes stared at Stella's dark blue eyes.

Leo then licks Stella causing me to let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I smiled as Stella rubbed against Leo's cheek.

"I'm glad you two are getting along"

Suddenly I heard the door open making my attention turn to see Pearl stepping outside.

We met eye to eye and I couldn't feel a bit awkward.

Pearl cleared her throat before talking.

"Um, hello...Y/n... what a beautiful night it is!" She shouted nervously.

I gave her a nervous smile.

"Hey Pearl, do you want to sit down so we could...talk?" I asked.

"Or we could just look at the stars, I don't mind that option"

Pearl took a deep breath in.

"I...have something to tell you" She told me honestly.

I bit my lips and nodded.

Leo did me a favour and picked up Stella in his mouth and when inside. 

Pearl made her way to the table and sat in front of me.