Chapter 41

Not Edited🙃

AMIR's POV.

My eyes fluttered open at their own accord immediately I heard the adhan for subh prayer. I looked around trying to remember where I am and what I'm doing here. I then blinked my eyes twice and like something has clicked on my head I got the fact that I'm in a hotel.

I released a breath and walked to the bathroom. I performed ablution and got out to pray. After praying and saying some du'as i checked my phone to see tons of messages from my family and a few friends of mine and most especially my so called wife.

I don't know why they all got worried it's not like I've been away for years or something it's just a day, less than 24 hours for that matter. I just need a break from ayush, I can't be in the same house with her while she's cheating on me.

I groaned when I saw another message come in from ayush. I switched off my phone and went back to bed.

I was woken up by a disturbing knock on the door, I wanted to ignore and continue sleeping but the person just wasn't the letting me so I stood up totally forgetting I'm just in my boxers.

I opened the door to see the person I least expect, someone I never thought will be here not even in my wildest dreams. Zeenah!

"What are you doing here and how did you find out I was here" I asked looking so confused but like I wasn't talking to her, her eyes roamed around from my lips down to my abs and then to my lower abdomen. How can I girl be this shameless.

"I'm talking to you" I snapped.

"Well-I- can I please come in" she said in a low tune.

"Please" she said in a seductive way and for some weird reasons I let her in.

I took my shirt and quickly wore it with her following my every movement with her eyes.

"Why are you here" I asked her once again, loud and care.

"Well i heard you haven't been at home since we arrived so I got worried and wanted to come see you to make sure you're alright"

"And how's that your business"

"I love you amir and you know that, so instead of asking me question why not spend time together, and I also know your wife has been cheating on you why not revenge" i furrowed my brows and crossed my hands on my chest.

"What kind of a friend are you zeenah, trying to have an affair with your friend's husband, best friend for that matter, and how did you find out I'm here"

"So, she is my best friend yet the got married to the man I love and I didn't complain so why not have a chance with him also, and I came to meet my friend, she just came from Cyprus and she has no place to stay so she came here and I saw you coming in"

"You know it was never her choice to marry me so please" I raised my hand at her.

"But she's cheating on you" I couldn't take it anymore I told her to leave boiling with anger.

"I said leave" I stormed. She packed her stuff and left not saying a word, why is she so shameless. What kind of a girl comes to a guy at a hotel and try to have something with him. Maybe staying at a hotel isn't a good idea after all.

AYUSH's POV.

I sat down in the living room trying to get through to amir when a soft knock came by the door.